Rate this topic

Hi , i am from algeria i have turkish residanct , I was working with muzo company in lonicera hotel  last month they made for me work permit , i quit working there because they lied about do many Things and their système was realy bad and because of that  i got sick , and whene i Said i quit they didn't want to give my salary , and whene i asked him To cancel my work permit because i want to work in another hotel he made me wait 2 weekes until he take my full salary , and then he said i canceled , but now the hotel i want to work with tried To Apply for new one but they found that they still didn't cancel, what can i do now and how can i cancel it ? Please i need help

The Çalışma ve Sosyal Güvenlik Bakanlığı (Labor and Social Security Directorate) has a national help line you can call. The number is 170. You can call this number from any telephone in Turkey. Your new employer can also call this number and get information on what needs to be done. In a situation like this, it is best to get information directly from this government office about what to do.

You can also report your former employer for withholding your salary, since it is not legal. I hope you are able to resolve this quickly.

Normally the Labour Ministry in Turkey supports the worker rather than the employer in most cases. I think you will get support from them.