Rate this topic

There are no truly international schools in Antalya, but the ICCA schools you will see on this page have a curriculum which includes teaching in English.

https://www.turkeycentral.com/companies/category/15-schools-and-education/

Their contact information is also there.

A similar question was asked on another Forum and this was the reply ... QUOTE:  Hi,
We had the same problem as foreigner living here, so you are not alone :)
Our kid is going to primary school the second year, she passed her first year in our country home but for this year we decided to send her to Turkish school, based on advice I got if someone decides to stay for a long term in another country it is better to send kids to the same education system as locals go but not isolated. and you can continue teaching your native language (English in your case) at home--saman ... UNQUOTE

Also this answer QUOTE ICCA has a joint English/Turkish curriculum.
Ted Antalya College also seems to be in English and they have a Kindergarten/Primary school section too.  These might be worth checking out when you arrive. UNQUOTE

And the third and final answer is QUOTE An updated list of schools is 

ICCA 
Ted Antalya College 
Antalya Anadolu Lisesi
Özel Antalya College 
Levent Aydin Anadolu

Good luck  UNQUOTE .... x Angela in Side x

You need to be aware that private schools in Turkey are very expensive, get in touch with the schools to learn their fees before you waste time or effort in making the decision.

Hi...lemme give you a reality check...

I send my 6 (now 7) yr old son to a well established private school in Izmir.  He's about to finish 2nd and start 3rd grade next year.

I forked out ~30.000 TL this school year (2017-2018).

2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR:

The yearly cost for just school is (broken down by PAID IN FULL (ADVANCE 26,315 TL), 3 MONTH DISCOUNT RATE (SPLIT INTO 3 PAYMENTS 8.955 x2 + 1x 8.959 = 26.869) OR MONTHLY (WHAT I PAY 2.305 x11 + 1x 2.345): 27.700 TL ($6,554).

The yearly cost (9 months) for his shuttle transportation to/from school is: 4.800 TL ($1,135).

He eats breakfast at home & takes his lunch to school, however we get a bill (9 months) for healthy snacks/additional food 4.845 TL ($1,146).

TOTAL IS OVER 37.000TL ($8,755) BASED ON THE STRONG DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE AT THE MOMENT.

THIS DOES NOT EVEN INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL TL/$ THE SCHOOL REQUIRES FOR FIELD TRIPS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITES.

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCHOOL SUPPLIES YOU MUST SUPPLY YOURSELF.

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MULTIPLE SCHOOL UNIFORMS (THAT YOUR CHILD WILL GROW OUT OF IN 1 YEAR!!)

It might not seem like a lot...but that's a massive chunk down on a new car for my wife AND a new motorcycle for me...but, priorities.

Not to mention paying for a mortgage/bills...basics.

Hello Zainab, welcome to the forum. 

You do not mention how long you will stay in Turkey, or if it's indefinite.  I assume it will be a fair time since your daughter will be going to school here.

It's been a while now, but when we first came here, we considered sending our daughter to a private school conducted in English, but found it devoted only a few hours every week in English, the rest in Turkish.  We thought the exhorbitant fees for that wasn't worth it, and also, since we were going to be living here she'd have to learn Turkish sooner or later, so she was enrolled in a normal Turkish school, still being young enough to pick up the language via the "sink or swim" method by mixing with other kids.  And she did!!! 

Don't worry that she will "lose" fluency in her own language;  you can take care of that by speaking to her in your own language (since you don't know Turkish anyway), and no doubt you can learn some Turkish from her.  Whatever you choose, good luck ! :)

Had the same fear when we moved from the US.  Luckily, all of my wife's family speaks Turkish.  He had been exposed to the language from a young age & indeed it was sink or swim.

Son gets his English practice from my wife & I...although more from me obviously lol.  But school teaches Turkish, German & some English. I think he could go to a public school now, but the curriculum is better on the private side IMO.