Chida

I want to date a turkish man

Rate this topic

Hello guys,

im a 21 years old student and im from Morocco, i really like turkish men and i am so in love of turkish language, i find it really interesting beside the culture n customs. I like turkish men because they r modern n at the same time they hold on to their culture. Please tell me where can i meet a nice turkish guy knowing that im in a different country?! 

If you are a Muslim and want to meet a Turkish Muslim man, try www.muslima.com. Or you could try www.turkishdirect.com.

I’ve been once to Istanbul but not much of single guys n they dont really take the first step!! Thank you for ur statement , ur welcome anytime!!

10 hours ago, Chida said:

I’ve been once to Istanbul but not much of single guys n they dont really take the first step!! Thank you for ur statement , ur welcome anytime!!

Trust me when I say Istanbul isn't the city you need to be in...go further south.  The Aegean/Turkish Medd.

Marrakech has always been somewhere i'd like to visit

Oh thats a good thing to know thank you, in my next visit inchallah i will make sure i go somewhere different.

For Marrakech it is really a very nice city with hot weather and there r so many places to go, tourists love it, i also recommand Chefchouen it is a very unique city as well.