Turkish Rental Contract and Address Confirmation

Rate this topic

I got my student residence permit! My school did all of that

Now my wife also studies but her school is different they dd not do that and say you yourself should do. they just make an appointment and insurance.

The only thing we need is the house contract confirmation.

They said that you should go to notary. It is somewhat expensive as I know.

there is another way I am not sure whether is possible or not.

The bank wants my friend to show the confirmation in the contract. He went to the nüfus dairesi (population directorate) and they gave him a letter which confirms his contract without paying anything!

Could I do that too?

If it's your first application, you must take them a notarized copy of your rental contract. When you renew/extend your residence permit, you can use the paper you get from the Nüfus.

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.

They will not ask for more money. Why don't you go to the notary and ask how much it is?

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.

Ken let me clarify something for you

Here is istanbul and you should know everything before going to the offices. Since many times there are new officers or workers and do not know the issues. Also, again here is istanbul and for foreigners everything would be happened. The thing that I did last week for free might cost me 250 tl two weeks ago if I did not ask!

Many other things to tell

Ok thanks

Ken you do a good thing that avoid isanbul even though you have a lot of money of course to lıve here!!

Ken one other qıuestion

So even if I have a rp card and my wife does not, we cannot confirm it in nufus dairesi (I mean the thing nufus gıves) does not work for my wife, right?

Since, in the contract both of our names are written and because of that I asked to see whether we could do something by nufus or not?

• 4 weeks later...

If there are general problems you can also call 157 and ask there.

Second things is: go to your responsible immigration office and ask them what they exactly want. Then you know what YOUR immigration office wants. Bring the necessary documents they ask for! Don't discuss or search solutions. If your foreigner office wants to see a notary published contract, you have to bring it. Finished.

The notary takes a fixed fee. Those are up to your city you live in. 

Nüfus is just the registration office, there you make your address registration and take the address report for your residence permit. It has nothing to do with notary works. Just show your contract, they check on the system if all is ok, they make the registration and give you the paper. Stamp it from the boss and that's it. Normally doesn't cost anything. 

So even if I have a rp card and my wife does not, we cannot confirm it in nufus dairesi (I mean the thing nufus gıves) does not work for my wife, right?

You would be a resident. So you would be registered with the nüfus (citizenship and population directorate) as having a residential address in Turkey. You would have established this as part of the process of getting your residence permit.

If your wife comes on a tourist visa, she would not have a registered address. If she applies for a residence permit using your same address as a residence, then she could register her address at the nüfus.

Since, in the contract both of our names are written and because of that I asked to see whether we could do something by nufus or not?

Your apartment rental contract has nothing to do with the legal status of your wife. You could rent an apartment and list Donald Trump on the contract if you wanted. But that wouldn't make Donald Trump a legal, registered resident in Turkey.

Your wife would need to become a legal resident, and after that, register her address at the same address as yours.

Noter wants 152 tl from my friend  to confirm the address. I mean having authorised copy

But I did it with just 50 tl. You see how strange 

Just one page

Now I understand what the " welcome to Turkey" means!

Notary did not ask the same money!

Here is Turkey

same contract

my friend gave 152 tl

I gave around 56 tl

in the same office with 2 persons you can hear different answers from those officers

Then I would be just happy to pay less if the notary made such a fault. 

You can also compare your invoices you got from the notary which service they wrote down. But why? You can be happy you paid so less for notary confirmed contract.

Yes because everyone says something different, so you have to clarify it in your responsible foreigner office. For example: I wanted to change my address, I asked hotline (157) what is necessary. With this papers I went to my responsible immigration office, they said "noooo we need much more" and gave me a list of documents they want. Ok, so the paper run started again... what should I do? The immigration office in my city is responsible for me and not the hotline, not the nüfus or any other officer. No need to discuss, foreigner office wants to see, I have to bring. Believe me, I tried to discuss couple times with my immigration office about different documents. No way. 

In another city my friend wanted to change her address as well and she needed just 2 documents (I needed to show 7 documents).

you see, doesn't matter who is telling you anything: what your responsible foreigner office says is the right information. If they give you different information, please them to give you a handout where is exactly written down, what they want.