Sign in to follow this  
Onlyme

How is dating like in Turkey? I've heard that it's not so normal to actually love their girlfriends?

Rate this topic

When a turkish man wants to have a family, I've heard that they just find a woman they think can raise their childs, and they will love this woman more and more. And it's opposite the other way? They fall in love, but thinks that they will loose these feelings.

i wonder now, for, at the first I'm in love with a turkish man. And I'm talking with somebody else from my country that has the same problem. I'm not shure this guy is turkish, but he is a muslim. He broke up with her because she did not want to convert to Islam and rais the cids the muslim way. But he tells her he loves her more than everything.... how can they think like that?

I would never broke up woth somebody I loved just because of religion. 

And some other tells me just to stop having contact with him,cause he will control me at the end. 

Thanks for answers :) 

It sounds to me that this is a discussion that you should be having with your boyfriend no strangers on a Forum. You cannot discuss 'Turkish Men' in general, there are many regions in Turkey and some people are more strongly bound to customs and culture than others.

Thank you. He is not my boyfriend, because I always hear something bad about turkish guys when I talk about it. They are generalizing...I know it's bad, but I sometimes believe a bit when a lot of people says something. 

The guy I like, has no kids as i know about, either a girlfriend. He is in late 20s. But people says;"I'm sure he has a kid somewhere, and a hidden wife". 

I don't think that. But maybe they are really good to hide their wifes and kids. But if it's true, it must be hard to have a lige where you have to hide everything, and why hode??

If a man is working away from home for the 'season' then he may well be tempted to make other friendships. These friendships are likely to become more intense if he denies that he has a family. I am not defending this, merely stating a possible reason for it.