Nicole

Ikamet system errors + frustrations. advice?

Rate this topic

Hey... I'm going onto my fifth residence permit now... and every time is a new headache. I am trying to apply for extension and I get a technical error message at the third page (passport info) every single time. And, its not because Im entering anything wrong. I called them and they said try at odd hours. I did, still the same technical error message! My residence expires on March 11, I really want to mail this in and get on with things. What should I do? I also wrote them many times and never get a response...

Hi Nicole, welcome to the Forum. I helped a friend get hers in Oct last year, and had the same problem. I called 151 and reported it, we also reported it at her interview in November. They said that they knew and 'were working on it'. The answer is to flip the language into Turkish and carry on. You do not need to start again, you can flip to English and back to Turkish at any time. good luck, my wife and I need to do our own in April.

I encountered problems as well, and they are aware of it, and they are still working on it. I'm not sure what the guy did at the café did, but there were blanks, that all got sorted at my interview.

Thank you both!

Ibrahim Abi,.. its true.. once I switched to Turkish it worked just fine. Now, my issue is the appointment... Doesnt seem to be any available? Any suggestions? I thought if its an extension ikamet that you do not need an appointment? Not sure what to do now. Whenever I go to make an appoint and print it says " otomatik rendevu icin uygun musait gun/saat bulanamadi"  

Hi Nicole,i'm assuming you are in Istanbul. If so,automatic rendevu is the norm there...You don't get the option to chose your date & time ,the system makes this for you.
Applicants in Istanbul usually make a postal application for renewals, unless you have any changes on your application form from the last application.
So you just need to print your application off and you should see the interview date & time automatically generated for you.

Hey! thanks for the response... Unfortunately the e-ikamet system doesnt let me generate an appointment and i cannot print the forms without doing so. Anyone else have this issue? Not sure what to do. I keep on having to cancel the application bc I cant get passed certain points within 5 days.

HELP!

Are you using the Turkish version of the site? Everybody seems to be having the same problem, but when you change to the Turkish version and go in to your application again, it should work.

Hey Ben, Everyone... Im doing everything I can and trying over and over and over... attached a screen shot of what Im seeing. 

5a8cdde053a69_ScreenShot2018-02-21at5_49_02AM.png.cd5d0399ce732c79e133ef1a9d20d036.pngIs there a way to print my file without making the appt? 

Im getting closer and closer to my expiry date ( March 11) ... not sure what else I can do with this site...

Did you click "Randevu Al?"

If that doesn't give you the appointment, the only thing I can suggest is calling 157 and explaining the problem to them, while you are in front of the computer and on the residence permit application website.

It's saying that there is no date/time available to make the automatic appointment. As you being in Istanbul cannot make your own appointment, it's generated automatically for you regardless, there's not much you can do but keep trying. 157 told 3 of my group members that there are no I.T.problems with the site at present. I know those who have got their automatic appointments in January are having to wait till August for their interviews.!

Just know here ıs Turkey do not expect anything more than that

I had that problem last month wıth student permıt

just change the keyboard and the ıkamet system to Turkısh language

ıt ıs done!!

Hey Guys,

I am also struggling with application renewal and I am stuck at this point when you have to enter Your health insurance info.

I do not know my Yenileme No. (which means Renewal). I just did insurance this year and did not renew anything yet. When I type expiration date for example to this field, it gives this red error downside, that I typed something wrong and I have to send this screenshot to some email.

Anybody faced it? What to do?

Going crazy with this application

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 13.46.30.png

It's asking for a "No," or numara, meaning "number." So its not asking for a date. Looking at my current insurance policy, on the first page at the top it says "Yenileme No: 0" When I recently did my own renewal application I entered a zero. Look at your insurance policy and see if it has a Yenileme No, and enter that, or if it doesn't have one, try entering a zero.

after a year now gotta deal with the same problem ...The website contains lots of errors. I really don't understand this one  " Sistemde teknik bir hata oluştu. Lütfen sistem görevlileri ile irtibata geçiniz. " I changed the language several times even to Russian and Arabic but no change. I tried to do things in quiet hours around midnight because I thought its because of the traffic It didn't help really ...    any tips ??

Well that message said the system is experiencing a technical problem and to contact a system administrator. It wouldn't have anything to do with how you entered the data. Perhaps they were updating the system at that time, especially considering that this was at night, when the demand would be lower.

Is it working now? Did you manage to get your application completed?

The RP application site has got I.T. problems and has had for nearly 3 weeks now. It's throwing up all sort of anomaly pop ups.
The only thing worth trying is putting each section into Turkish mode,if that doesn't work then it's just a case of keep trying.