Star

The best and affordable way to pay wıth IBAN

Rate this topic

Hello

Please help me. I want to pay my rent to the guarantee bank and the house owner gave me just an IBAN Number. How could i pay wıthout any penalty?

Goıng inside a guarantee bank?

Going through a guarantee ATM and put the money there?

Internet banking (Please note that my internet bankıng is Zıraat) any difference which bank i use in şnternet bankıng?

I know I could pay wıth hand but he ıs ın France!

8 minutes ago, IbrahimAbi said:

You can pay by bank tranfer using internet banking.

Does it cost a lot?

Why there is not amy way for free in this country?

I think one or two TL, banking is not free, anywhere. In my case paying a small fee to transfer over the internet is better than a 50 km drive into town. The car park would cost me 2TL.

5 hours ago, IbrahimAbi said:

I think one or two TL, banking is not free, anywhere. In my case paying a small fee to transfer over the internet is better than a 50 km drive into town. The car park would cost me 2TL.

Sure especially in Istanbul

So I could use ziraat internet banking in order to pay guarantee bank with just 2 or 3 tl right? For 800 tl is is low right?

I also should pay insurance 200 tl for iban number. I just have the iban number. Is it easy to use this banking?  I just activated it morning I have no idea

Also is it secure?

It is secure unless you make mistakes, for example save passwords on a public computer ( I never save them on my home computer either). I have never used Ziraat bank internet, but have used other ones and they are quite simple.

so you say that it is just cost maximum 3 or 4 tl to transfer 800 tl for example from ziraat internet bank to guarantee iban numarasi?  

Hello

I activated ziraat internet banking however I cannot use it. My Turkish is not so good. I went to INTERNEt SUbESINE GIRIS

and then bireysel. There it wanted me password. I did not define any password  in bank! where should I do that? what is my password? I know that the username is  my musteri numarasi but password no idea! please help me

Here you see

Maybe I should use forget password! when there is no password what forget means!!

Two more questions:

1- after doing the internet bank (ishlem) does it give any reference number for us as a validation of purchase/transfer and etc.?

2- does it give sms everytime?

457.JPG

I don't use Ziraat bank, it is normal for them, after you have set up internet banking at the bank, to send you a password to your mobile by sms. When you log in, there will be the chance to change this password to one that you can remember. there should be an English menu for you to select.

When you make a payment on the internet you should get the chance to email a copy of the receipt to yourself (or the landlord) and download a copy for your records. Good luck

Hi

Should I use EFT another bank when I want to pay by internet banking to the IBAN which ıs for another bank? (It is written in the bank transfer part that the fee is 4 dollars for this transaction) is it right? So, it means for any amount of money?

Or should I use another account section in internet banking?

Which one is used for paying to the IBAN number of another bank?

So, all of these transactions charge less fee than putting the nakit money ın the ATM of that bank right?

Thanks

FİNALLY ASSUME İ WANT TO TRANSFER MONEY TO A GUARANTEE BANK IBAN NUMBER. IF I DO IT FROM ATM BY NAKİT PARA İS THERE ANY FEE MORE THAN İNTERNET APPLİED TO İT?

I don't know the answer to your last question about transfer via ATM, if you wish to transfer using the internet banking to another bank you should use the EFT option. With some banks you need to set up authorised EFT transfers at the bank before you can do this, but not always.

Finally,

if I want to take money from ATM of the same bank but another branch is it applied fee or the fee is just applied when i want to take money from atm of another bank?

Thanks