Star

GOLD SELL IN TURKEY

Rate this topic

Any jeweller will buy gold from you.  Well, I know that is true in Side, Turkey at least, so it's probably true all over the country.  x Angela x

9 hours ago, angelaturkey said:

Any jeweller will buy gold from you.  Well, I know that is true in Side, Turkey at least, so it's probably true all over the country.  x Angela x

Thanks angela

In my country jewellers want a receipt that shows the gold we bought before is not theft. I have that receipt but here in Turkey it cannot be written since it is not in Turkish. So, could I go any jeweller and show it to them? I know the price of sell in my country I hope at least they buy it in fair price but it would not be possible

Also I want to but silver (yuzuk) for my finger I do not know the price maybe I should look many places. Unfortunately my home is far from the city center and the exchange (sarraf) and jeweller might not be fair in this area

Thanks 

I know the gold prıce. my yüzük is made from berlian (parlak) and İ thınk i should show to varıous jewellers

All the jewellers in Side I have bought or sold from have given me a receipt without me even asking them to do that.  And most have had a 2-year guarantee as well.

My ex-next door neighbour, Semra, has a silver shop in Old Town Side next to the harbour and next door to Brilliant Jewellers where we bought my engagement and wedding rings.  Shame you are in Istanbul and not Side, or I could take you to them both and introduce you.   The owners of both the silver shop and the gold shop next door speak very good English which is a real Plus of course. 

I own 2 apartments in Side - one which we live in - the other I let friends and family stay in for free.  They just pay for the cleaning and electricity and water they have used on their 1 or 2 week holiday  at Green Apart.  It is on the first floor level in a block of 6 and overlooks the very big communal swimming pool with the Taurus Mountains in the background.  It has 2 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 2 sleep sofas in the living room, air conditioning in every room, shutters on all the windows.  It is a 10-minute walk to the beach.  Look here ...  https://www.2ndhomeoverseas.com/properties/apartment-turkey-15034/  so now I want to sell it ... £40,000 cash will buy this apartment including all the furniture, pictures on the walls, cuterly, bedding, etc. etc.  It must be a cash purchase as the Deeds state that - not me!

If you want to fly from Istanbul to Side, there are lots of flights every day from Istanbul to Antalya airport and you could stay at Green Apart for free until it is sold.  Sun Express and Pegasus Airlines have flights there from £26 return.  The airport transfer company we always us

I will be with Mike at our other apartment in Side from 13th March until 26th May - so if you do wish to stay, please do so whilst we are also in Side as shown above.

All best wishes, Angela x

46 minutes ago, angelaturkey said:

All the jewellers in Side I have bought or sold from have given me a receipt without me even asking them to do that.  And most have had a 2-year guarantee as well.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks angela

So, you mean without receipt they might not buy the yüzük (GOLD). It is not too much! Just 8 grams yüzük! my yüzük is made from berlian (parlak). You know Berlian right? My receipt is in another language! I just want to know whether I could sell it or not!Maybe I should come to antalya

Would you please give your email or whatsapp to send the pics of it maybe they can anticipate the cost. Are you in Antalya? You have not any same friend in istanbul right? Istanbul is so big wooooow. Going city center is really time consuming and money consuming!

My ex-next door neighbour, Semra, has a silver shop in Old Town Side next to the harbour and next door to Brilliant Jewellers where we bought my engagement and wedding rings.  Shame you are in Istanbul and not Side, or I could take you to them both and introduce you.   The owners of both the silver shop and the gold shop next door speak very good English which is a real Plus of course. 

Ne yaziklar orda degilim!

If you want to fly from Istanbul to Side, there are lots of flights every day from Istanbul to Antalya airport and you could stay at Green Apart for free until it is sold.  Sun Express and Pegasus Airlines have flights there from £26 return.  The airport transfer company we always us

I do not understand well! You offer your house for free for us!? I know it is just for limited days but again are you sure? I might have time in May since I am a student and researcher and I have a lot to do since May!

Yes, you can stay in my 2-bed 2-balcony apartment in Side for free in May ... but only until 25th May ... we return to England on 26th May 2018.  We will be staying in my other apartment which is only a 10-minute walk from the one you would be in and of course we must meet up - to give you the key - to take you into Old Town Side to meet Semra, the Turkish lady who sells the silver goods, and to go to Brilliant Jewellers to sell your gold.  You will not need to show a receipt to sell gold there.

Here are photos of the property you would stay in ... unless it is sold by then of course ... but then there are lots of bed and breakfast places nearby for £14 per person per night and no single supplement.   See here ...  https://www.2ndhomeoverseas.com/properties/apartment-turkey-15034/

If you could come in April, it would be better for me ... but if not, then May ... until 25th May is ok.  All you would pay me is for the electricity and water and cleaning for the time you are there ...

From Antalya Airport to Side is a 50-minute drive and we always use Sukru Ozen for the transfers.  Price is £25 for 2 people each way or £15 for 1 person each way and on top of that we give the driver a 20 TL tip as they get paid so very little and are grateful of course.  Email your full names and flight details to ... info@airporttransferside.com ...

Here are some photos of Side ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=photos+of+side+turkey&rlz=1C1GGGE_en-gbGB474GB492&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF-rKpmJ7ZAhVRDewKHUG7A04Q7AkIQg&biw=1280&bih=685

And if you want to do any day trips, this is one of the best websites for that ... https://www.sidedailytours.com/en/ ... You must pay 10% initially when you book on-line and the remaining 90% when you actually go on the trip.  Most tours include lunch of trout or chicken but drinks are extra.  

If you have not been white water rafting,  I can highly recommend it ... it is good for all ages and abilities and is in beautiful scenery of the Koprulu Kanyon which is about 35 minutes drive from Side.  The last time we went white water rafting, there was a 2 year old and also an 81 year old on our raft.  No-one fell in but if you do, DO NOT SWIM!!   Just float along the river in your life jacket and the guide will pull you back into the raft.  At the end of the day, you can buy a DVD of you rafting, if you like?  The cost of this trip is 30 Euros  OR  140 TL  OR  £27.00  All tours offer free pick up and drop off from any hotel in Side.   

Best wishes, Angela x

For your 8 grams of gold 

Weight in Grams 
Weight
 Fineness 
Fineness
 24ct 22ct 18ct 14ct 9ct 

Price calculated at 15:44 11/02/2018. Prices update every 2 minutes.

We will pay £183.57 for your gold

based on £22.94717 per gram. Call us on 0121 634 8060 to fix this price and turn your gold into cash today. Your gold must be posted the same day to book this price.

Hi

when we say the gold per ounce is 1316 dollars what fineness we talk about? I mean generally in world.

Also, my YUZUK is made from berlian.

12 hours ago, angelaturkey said:

Yes, you can stay in my 2-bed 2-balcony apartment in Side for free in May ... but only until 25th May ... we return to England on 26th May 2018.  We will be staying in my other apartment which is only a 10-minute walk from the one you would be in and of course we must meet up - to give you the key - to take you into Old Town Side to meet Semra, the Turkish lady who sells the silver goods, and to go to Brilliant Jewellers to sell your gold.  You will not need to show a receipt to sell gold there.

Here are photos of the property you would stay in ... unless it is sold by then of course ... but then there are lots of bed and breakfast places nearby for £14 per person per night and no single supplement.   See here ...  https://www.2ndhomeoverseas.com/properties/apartment-turkey-15034/

If you could come in April, it would be better for me ... but if not, then May ... until 25th May is ok.  All you would pay me is for the electricity and water and cleaning for the time you are there ...

From Antalya Airport to Side is a 50-minute drive and we always use Sukru Ozen for the transfers.  Price is £25 for 2 people each way or £15 for 1 person each way and on top of that we give the driver a 20 TL tip as they get paid so very little and are grateful of course.  Email your full names and flight details to ... info@airporttransferside.com ...

Here are some photos of Side ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=photos+of+side+turkey&rlz=1C1GGGE_en-gbGB474GB492&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjF-rKpmJ7ZAhVRDewKHUG7A04Q7AkIQg&biw=1280&bih=685

And if you want to do any day trips, this is one of the best websites for that ... https://www.sidedailytours.com/en/ ... You must pay 10% initially when you book on-line and the remaining 90% when you actually go on the trip.  Most tours include lunch of trout or chicken but drinks are extra.  

If you have not been white water rafting,  I can highly recommend it ... it is good for all ages and abilities and is in beautiful scenery of the Koprulu Kanyon which is about 35 minutes drive from Side.  The last time we went white water rafting, there was a 2 year old and also an 81 year old on our raft.  No-one fell in but if you do, DO NOT SWIM!!   Just float along the river in your life jacket and the guide will pull you back into the raft.  At the end of the day, you can buy a DVD of you rafting, if you like?  The cost of this trip is 30 Euros  OR  140 TL  OR  £27.00  All tours offer free pick up and drop off from any hotel in Side.   

Best wishes, Angela x

I am a student I have not all that money mam!:D

Star - I know you are a student and I did not expect you to buy my apartment - I was just sending you the Link so you could see what it looks like, if you still want to stay there in May?  However, if you know somebody who wants to buy it - and if he does buy it - I will give you 1,000 TL - OK?  

I have emailed my contact in Antalya at Yapi Kredi bank to ask about what you must do to open a bank account with them, as you are a student in Istanbul, and as you are from Iran, with an Iranian passport.  She has not yet replied to me but when she does, I will let you know what she has to say about it for you.

I know that first of all you must get a Tax Number but that is very easy to do ... you just go to the nearest Tax Office with your passport and fill in a small form with your address and your parents' names and sign it ... you then get the tax number and must wait 3 working days before you take that number to the bank of your choice ... then you can open a new bank account.  

Kind regards, Angela x

Sure I have all of them

If they do not want me to go nufus to prove my address then that is OK

Gping to nufus and deal with such a thing is hard

If it gives me a credit card it will be ok I have monthly income in Turkey 

They did not answer me well keske size soraydiniz 

I put ad in iran if they want to buy your house

I do not want money

You do not need to prove your address with Nufus Office.  Nufus means POPULATION in English.  You must go to the Tax Office which in Turkish is Vergi Dairesi and there is one of those offices in Manavgat which is only 15 minutes on the dolmus from Side, where I live 6 months of the year and where you and your wife will visit in May, hopefully.   Thank you so much for placing an ad in Iran for me... it was very kind of you to do that.  Which newspaper or website did you put it on please?  Can you send me the Link so I can see it for myself?  And of course I will pay you 1,000 TL if you sell the apartment.  It is less than I would pay to the estate agent/ Emlak in Side for the sale.    You have not told me - your wife's name - if she is from Iran or Turkey - if you have children - how long you have been married - what dates you wish to stay in my apartment in Side?  I wait to hear from you.... Angela x

Angela

The only bank accept just tax number is ziraat

I have all of those documents 

For Iranians you do not know mam

They just want a lot of things

Today I asked from akbank and Garanti 

They wanted a prove of my address from nufus dairesi

About possible date I cannot guarantee we have a lot to do 

She is from Iran

Would you please delete my real name from posts

Best 

Why do you not want people to know your real name?  What have you got to hide?!

I am still waiting to hear back from my manager at Yapi Kredi bank about you and will let you know the result as soon as I have it but I feel sure you need nothing about Nufus ... just your tax number and passport ... watch this space ... Angela x

Angela why are u talking like that?!!  It is my right to hide my real name

Tell me your name your children your address your mother ne and ....

You should not write your name in public forum I my self do not like that

You don't know you think that everything you say is correct

I went Yapi Kredi last year to open account

They saw I am from Iran and they make everything complicated 

They may not tell this in internet or phone but go open account as an Iranian you will see

I asked for about 7 banks last year 

I do not have time this year to do that again

Just akbank in university  they tell that they want everything unless I live in uni dorm

The only bank that does not make complicated us ziraat 

I am not advertising ziraat I just tell the truth

Well obviously we have different views on this subject ... I do not hide my name ... I have nothing to hide.  I do not hide the fact that I own 2 properties in Side.  I do not hide the fact that I am 67 years old and my partner Mike is 64 years old.  We have lived together for 8 years and got engaged to be married last year.  We hope to be married in Surrey, England next year.  People seem to be interested in personal details - as I am about them - otherwise it is just posts by anonymous people you know nothing about and that, in my opinion, is not a good thing.  

Perhaps the Turkish banks in Istanbul are more particular about things than they are in Side?  Maybe because there are so many thousands of immigrants there, whereas Side has none - or very few - 

Come to Side when you have the time and I will help you sort everything out.  There is a very nice, pretty Turkish girl who works at my Yapi Kredi branch office in Side and she is more than helpful too.

Best wishes from Angela x

All this talks about banks tempts me to open an account and see what all the fuss is about. However at Yapi Kredi, they took my passport and recorded the numbers, just to change $13.00 into TL. I think banks are suspicious of everyone.

Look here about GOLD ... https://748037669.myintergold.com/home.php   x Angela x