Star

Dogs barking in morning please help

Hello all

Please help me it is really important. I am sensitive to my sleep! In the early morning dogs near our house (complex) start barking and the sound annoys me and wakes me up!! I think they have not any specific owner

Do you have any idea? Could any organization take away these dogs? I like animals however these dogs should be taken away from here! They make me irritated slowly!!!

Please 

Anybody same experience?

Turkey has some stray dogs, they live here, get used to it.

The strays here are tagged by the city other than that nothing is done about them. I get woken up by the "Junk Man" yelling every day. perhaps some sleeping pills can help.

This gadget stops dogs from barking and costs £19.95 each.  It takes 2 AA batteries.  QUOTE... (1) Ideal bark stopping device to stop your dog from barking... (2) Transmits an ultrasonic sound wave heard up to 50 feet away ... (3) Ultrasonic waves are a proven way of getting a dogs attention... (4) Ultrasonic sound wave is inaudible and cant be heard by humans... (5) All orders come with a 30 day full money back guarantee... (6) Features a loud audible sound button if dog is out of range ... (7) Powered by 2 x AA batteries with an on/off switch to save on battery use ... (8) Size of the BarkStopper in millimetres: Length: 105mm Width: 60mm ...(9) Free delivery with 90% of UK orders arriving the next working day ... UNQUOTE

Available here ... https://barkstopper.co.uk/ ...

Hope it works out ok for you ... let us know on here please ... Kind regards, Angela in Side x

Thanks all

First, get used to it! Wooow that would be a hard task. I am a sensitive one

Second, pills ! Wooow it has many bad side effects I had an experience!

Third, a device! Wooow. I am a student and it would be somewhat expensive. Also, there are at least five dogs near our complex

Why people do not care about this issue? I think they get used to it.

I am irritated. They sleep along a day and start barking early morning

I am so sad. I just wish to call am organization such as belediye to take them another place

In my country we call the health organization

Don't have here?

There are probably millions of stray dogs here, we call them "street dogs, a lot of people feed them and look after them, they are part of the culture. I you want to live in Turkey you must accept the Turkish way of life and street dogs are part of the Turkish way of life.

In your country (Ajerbaijan) what do the health organisation do with dogs? Kill them I expect, very bad if you are interested in humanity.

Stop being a sensitive one and go out to the dogs with some food for them.

You misunderstand me!

Do not emphasize on a culture since it gives reverse effects. I hate when someone tells you should or you shoyld not!! Please eead my sentence above. The thing that I stated is completely different from what the culture means. 

In my country the ministry of health come and gather the dogs and keep them away from the complex or places where many people sleep at night! They can be in places where at least far from these areas.

Please do not pretend that you love animals. I love them much more than you! But everything could be in a better manner

I am sorry to talk like this but you cause it! 

In many cases the dogs are reacting to the call to prayer from the mosque, our two have a howling session every morning when the call to prayer is heard.

Yeah you may be right

But you know they are silent all a day. They start barking early morning especially when the cars come accross them!

Unfortunately they are somewhat annoying. I should sleep well. You know we are a researcher and without a good sleep it would be death!

On 2/8/2018 at 1:36 AM, angelaturkey said:

Available here ... https://barkstopper.co.uk/ ...

Hope it works out ok for you ... let us know on here please ... Kind regards, Angela in Side x

Actually these are street dogs 5 of them I don't know whether this things you said works for me since. Is it used just once? They annoyed us by barking. It is not related to the humanity. here the humanity is important than animality!

I cannot change my house in this situation.

Good morning Star ... This item you can use over and over again.  It is a noise that is emitted from the gadget, that's all.  Try it, it might sort out your doggie barking problems!  x Best wishes and God bless you, Angela x

This gadget stops dogs from barking and costs £19.95 each.  It takes 2 AA batteries.  QUOTE... (1) Ideal bark stopping device to stop your dog from barking... (2) Transmits an ultrasonic sound wave heard up to 50 feet away ... (3) Ultrasonic waves are a proven way of getting a dogs attention... (4) Ultrasonic sound wave is inaudible and cant be heard by humans... (5) All orders come with a 30 day full money back guarantee... (6) Features a loud audible sound button if dog is out of range ... (7) Powered by 2 x AA batteries with an on/off switch to save on battery use ... (8) Size of the BarkStopper in millimetres: Length: 105mm Width: 60mm ...(9) Free delivery with 90% of UK orders arriving the next working day ... UNQUOTE

Available here ... https://barkstopper.co.uk/

Thanks angela

I am in the 6 th floor and the dogs are in the street

I should all night do that before sleeping. Is this item applied to these kind of problems?

Yes it is a loud noise for the dogs but cannot be heard by humans, so it should do the trick for you ... give it a go and report back to let us know what happened... x Angela x

Thank you so much Angela

I saw the website you should use the device near the dogs and it would be somewhat hard for me. As I said they start barking mid night or soon in the morning and I cannot go down and use this device for t he 4 or 5 dogs!

Again thanks for you. I think this device is really good when the dog is near to you!

Hello again Stary - 6 flights up is not a problem with this device - it is ok up to 50 feet away ... see here ... https://barkstopper.co.uk/questions/   ... so go ahead and order it!  x Angela x

Yes this item comes from England and costs £19.95 with free postage anywhere in the world and delivery within 5 days of placing the order. .. https://barkstopper.co.uk/delivery/ ... and in Turkish Lira that is approximately 105 TL ... you can pay via PayPal which is connected to your bank account, so you don't need to have a credit card... 

How can I have paypal? How can I request it?

Also, is it paid in tl and has fee or I should pay in pound?

50 feet. Hmm not too much!

Just one time at night I used it for all of the dogs and then sleep, they are not going to bark right?!

Look here ... https://www.paypal.com/uk/home#  ... and ... https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/personal ... and ...  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Selling/Turkey-buyer-asking-how-to-pay-me/td-p/25652622 ... and ... https://www.my-private-network.co.uk/turkish-paypal/  .  Good luck... hope it works out for you Star ... if not, I can buy it for you via my PayPal account here in England ... just send me your full name, home address and landling phone number in Turkey... OK?  x Angela x

I am in Cardiff, Wales just now but will be returning to our apartment in Side, Turkey on 13th March 2018 until 26th May 2018, so you could send me the money there - or better still, come and visit us in Side in person - always nice to put a face to a name eh?!  

So you have not answered me ... what is your full name ... your address in Turkey ... your telephone number?

Angela x

Please give me a few hours

I should go home see the contract and give you the address mam.

I want to have the exact address

I appreciate it