Star

Turkcell or ttnet

Rate this topic

Then what is the difference? I thought that they are different corporation

I mean their beauructaric work 

Turk Telekom is a company which owns other companies as well. Each company operates as an individual entity. So they are all different, just owned by a parent company.

We need some competition here. I am sick of ringing the Turk Telekom customer support centre about lack of internet bandwidth only to be told 'Have you tried switching your modem on and off'? 'It must be a problem with your computer or your modem' 'We have checked your line and we can see no problem' 'The problem is at your end'

No it is not, the same modem and computer work fine on some occasions. the problem is that they need to update their infrastucture to cope with the heavy traffic they have these days. It is so ludicrous that on some occasions their own Speed test page will not even open.

rant over

They are all different companies but use Turk Telekom's lines to supply services (which makes it their parent company).  If you have a problem with internet that your service provider can't solve, they have to call in Turk Telekom  to check the lines ..... as we found out when we experienced problems (no internet & dead phone).  TT came out promptly & fixed it. :)