Star

Renewing rp card and related issues

Rate this topic

I used the website below and it found me. I mean when we put the dogrulama tik it found me. So, this means that even though my tc card is expired but the number has been valid. Yes?

I want to know when we renew the rp card the number would be unchanged. Yes?

Finally, is my tax number is also the same? I used a website it did not show any tax number but I opened a bank account and I should have it. Maybe I should ask a bank to get it.

Finally, I want to know the way I could find if I have any debt to ttnet. I used a website but I could not find anything. It wanted a user pass but I don't have any. I used ttnet in 2016 for 5 months and I paid all of the faturas! But, I emailed them to turn off my internet and next month they sent new faturas to my email!!!

https://tckimlik.nvi.gov.tr/Modul/YabanciKimlikNoDogrula

The same Yabanci Kimlik Number once issued stays against your name even if your RP has expired.
As above your Tax number stays with you once issued......If you've mislaid/forgotten your Tax number,yes your bank will have this.
If you register & log into the TTNet website,i believe you can find any debts outstanding from your account.

6 hours ago, REDDERS said:

The same Yabanci Kimlik Number once issued stays against your name even if your RP has expired.
As above your Tax number stays with you once issued......If you've mislaid/forgotten your Tax number,yes your bank will have this.
If you register & log into the TTNet website,i believe you can find any debts outstanding from your account.

Last month I tried website. With hesap numarasi I could see. Now I could not find that part.

It seems that we should register. I could not!

1 hour ago, Star said:

Also, do I need to pay the tax fee again in order to have the same tax number?

This question is important for me really. Anybody reads now please answer me.

Do I need to pay again the tax fee in order to renew the rp???

Also, do I need to pay the tax fee again in order to have the same tax number?

There is no recurring fee. Once you have a tax number, it's yours forever.

I am working to understand Turkish but I am nowhere near fluent. However it looks to me that you might be having the same problem I do. Your foreign identity number is not being accepted in their system. If that is the case, then you would need to visit your local Turk Telekom, in person.

They should not ask me for money year it is logical 

I have a bank account

Maybe for renewING the rp they need tax fee again

73 tl!

7 hours ago, Ken Grubb said:

Are you talking about paying taxes or your Turk Telecom bill? Please clarify.

Tax for rp. I payed it for renew my card!

Bureaucracy us woooow in Turkey. They themselves do not know what is happening! 

I also asked abut internet 

I want to be assured that I have no doubt since last year I emailed them and told them to close my net. After a month they email new fatura to me

If I go to ptt and give my hesap numarasi do they tell me whether I have no doubt?

As you saw when I want to register it makes an error

Ken answered this question!

Is there just one corporation selling internet!?

Is the turkcell and ttnet same as each other? I mean one corporation?

Turk telecom have 3 months free Internet but yearly contract

Is there just one corporation selling internet!?

No, there are many. But they all use the same telephone and high-speed cable lines which are controlled by Turk Telekom. It makes no difference though. You can choose any internet service provider you want. I have links to those I know of here:

No problem if you don't believe me

You can come sabanci university I show you many of my compatriots who use cell phone Vodafone without registering and it has been for about 5 months

Also, they some of them have 2 years contract turkcell super online.

Good luck redders

Ok I asked.

You could do 2 things

First, you could change the name of bill (fatura) to your own name. It should be done officially and you should pay a deposit.

On the other hand, you could ask the owner to allow his T.C. number to be used as yours. I mean specially in this case he is the person who is responsible for the internet bill. However, the person who pays the bill is you. This of course depend on your owner and how you could convince him.

Thanks

Guys

I asked turkcell to inaugurate turkcrll internet at my home. They want the home owner's  T.C. and name surname. I gave them. They offered 2 options. 1 year contract paying every month or 2 years paying from the fourth month. I chose the second one. So, I did the same thing my friend did

I also will share my experience aboit phone after 3 months.