Matthew G

Adana Revival

Rate this topic

Hello, Since all posts in this forum are old I thought it would be a good idea to revive the forum and get a head count of people who are still here, alive, and kicking. There may be new people out there who are following this and aren't posting anything because they think they may not get a reply due to inactivity.

I'll start by saying that I'm here often and ready to assist in anyway I can. I'm here almost daily and I have a lot of free time on my hands. I'm even here just to chat incase anyone wants to talk.

It has been kind of slow recently. The topics get views of people coming in from Google, though. I hope some of our Adana old timers will come back and join in.

Welcome Haycet! Great to have another member in Adana. I used to live there as well, from around 2005-2007. Also have been back a few times to visit since then.

IMG_20180303_160937.thumb.jpg.3d6809eff8bf6e25a18e412e0d3b6be4.jpgHey guys, (Ken, hope ur doing fine)  I'm in Adana too. .....M1 mall photo was taken last week. The place seems to be the nexus of daily life in this part of town. It gets really busy on wknds.

15 years ago M1 was the place to be, I haven't been there I ages, I think It has been replaced by the Optimum