Rate this topic

Hello

1.Can someone tell me how many days before my ikamet expiration i must apply for renewal from website? 

2.Also i really don't like send my document by post ptt (confused) & I prefer go there as person , any solution ? 

Thank you. 

Hi Sunh,you can apply for your renewal anytime up to 60 days prior to expiry. 
When filling in your online application form, you'll be informed whether you have to post or make an interview....you have no choice in this matter.

Hello dear friends 

May tell me how i can have my application form when i apply from goç website for ikamet  and how i should print it? Because i don't have camputer ? Should i go to internet cafe ? Is there any adress ? 

I would just google internet cafés in your location. If you need help, for a small fee (a tip of abut 10 TL) the people at the café will sit with you and fill it out for you on your application form, all internet cafes have printers they will hook you up. After it is printed out will tell you which office to go for your interview. The application Is written in Turkish and English so as long as you can read either you should have no problems.

Thank you for your information 

I searched but i coulden't find do you know any specific area for it? In europe side . And if i do all procces with my phone & take an appointment , can i go to cafe later to print them ? 

I ment to say google internet cafes near you. I don't know if you can upload your phone to a computer and print it. I'm old fashioned I just used a regular computer at the café that was easiest for me.

Let me tell you my experience, I paid the guy who worked at the internet café to do the application for me because my Turkish is limited and I was scared that I would do it wrong. I wish I looked at it first because I didn't know that it was written in English too. I realized that when I looked at the application when I got home and then I felt stupid because I thought I could have done it myself. The guy left some parts blank and I thought my application was going to be rejected.

At my rendezvous my agent at the ikmet office changed my application, and filled in the blanks with the information I provided. Originally I applied for 1 year, but he told me I could stay for 3 years since I have been married to a Turkish woman for many years. SO my old application was thrown in the trash and the agent made a new application for me on his computer while I waited.

I think we don't have the power to change what we put on the application, so don't worry they will fix it at your rendezvous. if they need more information they will give you a piece of paper with a checklist of everything that you need. You will have 30 days to get the additional information or you will have to start over. When you get the paperwork they need YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER RENDEZVOUS just go back and take the paperwork to your agent directly. The agent will look at the paperwork and will give you a temporary RP that you will have to take to his boss and the boss will stamp it and sign it while you wait....then your permanent card will arrive in the post later.

Thank you so much for all your information I appreciate it .

This case is renew ikamet and i think all document will be asked to post by ptt . So there won't be any face to face paper work , that's why i am a little bit wonder about the process .

Thanks a lot for reply 

Renew ikamet will be by ptt not by interview and I can't print my form , Now the print icon is disable & shows gray color (as i done everything by phone and i forgot to print) , what should i do ? How i send it while i can not print it !!?! 

You need to go to an internet cafe. You may have to ask people where you can find one if you can't find one on the internet. At the internet cafe, go to the Directorate General of Migration Management website, go to your application, and print it at the internet cafe. You may also be able to do this at a place like a photography shop, or a printing shop, since they also have computers and printers. They will charge you as small fee, of course.

Hello and thank you for reply ,yes dear ken grubbI I was in internet cafe for two hours and They couldn't ! The print icon is gray (which is disable by click) and my rp will be expired in two days ,i called 157 they said print it !!!!! And i said it doesn't work and ...! Nothing

Now i am thinking to finish my form(as it is still open &  i haven't still get appointmet or ptt recommend from site)

but there is a problem ! Once i fill & finish it completely i won't be able to see the pages again.

You should just go to another place. Go to a print shop where they have a color printer, or whatever you need. If they can't do it then go somewhere else. Keep looking until you can find a place which can print your application.

Hi Sunh...you wont be able to print off the application until you've finished it,that includes getting to the last page &  either booking the appointment or checking the address to send the postal application to. Then the 'print application' should be highlighted.

Also how are you intending to send the printer the 'signal' from your phone to print the form?.Can you plug your phone into the printer?...The GOC state that applications must be made via a computer & printer . If using a tablet [ipad etc] & a wifi printer that 'may' work.

Hello Thank you soooooo much for this information! I went to internet cafe yesterday and i saw the print icon is gray , and i was worry to finish it and worry if it still stay gray or disapear ! So i will search for another cafe & gonna go there tomorrow , Hope this one know about these things and help me out. 

If you know some would you tell me? and is it fine if i pay my rp fee online by their own page? 

Regards

Perhaps it is Gray because there are required fields, that were left blank,...perhaps that computer wasn;t mapped to a printer. I don't know, But I do know you can ask the internet café staff for help, Tell them what you need before you sit down to a computer and ask for their help. Don't forget to give them a tip for their trouble.

Your BIG problem is that you are doing this on a phone..phones are made for calls & messaging..not internet use as many internet sites do not fully work with an android device...The DGMM state clearly that you should use a device that has browsers of either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer [Edge browser] & use either one to make your application.

Thank you redders . & Dear matthew i solved the problem. How long it takes while they send the card to my house? 

And as i asked if you are in same place (house) you don't need to send them house renewal rental contract because they have it already 

(also no need bank account print) !! 

do you think it's right / wrong  ? 

Honestly I don't know, I never renewed my RP. I heard it takes a while for the card, I assume it will take just as long as your last one took. I'm still waiting for my card but it has only been 1 month.

I don't think you need to send your rental contract, I'm sure they need to make sure that you didn't move. We had to go to the Nufus and get a piece of paper that said where we were living since it was recorded there.

Go to the Nüfus and talk to them. Don't go by what you "heard." I don't see why they would care about whether your residence permit is expired or not, they just deal with where you live.