Fusions

Residence Permit

Rate this topic

Good morning folks,

I can visit Turkey via e-visa valid for a short period of time. However I would like to get a residence permit for myself  and family.

Do you know the procedure and the cost per person?

Cheers

Here are the costs for a residence permit.

Residence Permit Fees

You, as the family sponsor, would get a short-term residence permit. You can get one for up to two years. Your family members would get family residence permits.

Click on the links to the main pages for these two types of residence permits. There you can learn the procedures and what documents are required. Good luck! :)

Personally,if not married to a Turkish national or citizen i can't see the sense in applying for a FRP, as the sponsor will by virtue of being a foreigner themselves only get a 2 year STRP which means the FRP will only be for the duration of the sponsors RP, ie 2 years. So it's easier for everyone to just obtain their own 2 year STRP's.

We recently helped a friend apply for residency. At the interview they insisted on a  translation of the 'proof of funds' document even though it was from a UK teachers' pension fund. they did not require it to be authorised though. It still added 100TL to the bill though.