Jump to content

Foreigner ID before residency

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

Maybe you can help me sort this out. I went to open a bank account as part of the documention for the residency and they told me I need the Foreigner ID number besides the Tax number (which I already have).

Is this Foreigner ID number the one you can ask for at a Nufus office? Or where can I get this number prior to acquiring the residency... Also I use to have one when I lived here before and it is now dated/due but will it be the same as the new one I will get? 


Thanks for your feedback! 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the number you need is your TC number. It will be the same as the one you had before, it can be reactivated. I think for foreigners they begin with a 99

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now