Retired US military

Rate this topic

• 1 year later...

To Fenereniste:  My wife is Turkish as I met her at the "Lik" back in 1988u and got married to her the same year. I had to get a pre-marital spouse investigation done on her by OSI due to my TS clearance.   How is Kizkalesi (Castle by the Sea)?   And Tarsus, Karatas, and Yurmatalik?   Great I hope !   How long have you guys been married?   Have you travelled to other places besides Izmir and Adana?   I did four tours in Turkey back in the day, 2 in Izmir and 2 at Incirlik.   Then retired from the USAF.   Turkce biliyormusunuz?   Insallah biliyorsun....yoksa cat pat Turkce biliyorsun (lol)   Man I would love to go back to Turkey again,,,could easily fly Space "A" via a USAF C5 Galaxy transport aircraft or fly commercial --it does not matter.   Hangi takim tutuyormusun?   Which soccer team in Turkey is your favorite?    Probably Fenerbache !     And not Galasiray or Besiktas..   Talk to you later (Sonra gorusuruz) Fenereniste !   P.

S.   Benum avratim Konyalimis (My old lady (wife) is from Konya).   

• 1 month later...

Oh cool.  Been married over 10 years now.  I've been all over TR with exception to the Marmara region.  Did back to back Izmir tours, left & went back and bought property in 2017.  You can go back freely w/no restrictions commercially, but now Space-A is pretty much non existent since the Lik is on lockdown.  Fenerbahce is my favorite.  Gule gule!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...