Star

SAKARYA

Rate this topic

Dear all,

Does anybody know where exactly the Sakarya bus terminal is located? I looked at the map and there are three terminals and I get confused.

Please help me

Thanks

I searched and find out that there is a free service when we go from terminal to terminal in Turkey using the services provided by the corporation we used to go that city . Is it correct and how can I use that? For example, I go from ankara to sakarya. I get theRe at 11:30 night. What should I do?

When you land, just ask for the "Turkish Airlines Service Bus" or change that according to what airline you used. Then just go to the bus and show your ticket to get on the bus. Normally the service buses go to their main in-city offices and also to an area where most of the hotels are. But you can just tell the driver where you're going and he may take you there or drop you off on the route to point out where you need to go.

No no

I come with bus to Sakarya from ankara not airplane 

I think it is like airlines

Thanks

It probably is like that. Just ask at the desk of your bus company when you arrive in Sakarya. Most every place I've been, they've at least had a courtesy bus which runs from the main bus station to the bus company office in the city. Usually the bus company offices are in or near city center.