leslicat

Recording studio in Bodrum

Rate this topic

Hi guys, I will be spending some time in the peninsula and may need to do some recordings for an E-learning project that require studio quality. I wonder if you know someone who has this facility. A studio at home is perfectly fine, sure is much better than my cupboard.

Also if you are or know someone interested in taking Spanish lessons PM me. Many thanks in advance.

You could ask at Xuma Village in Yalikavak ... from Daily Sabah, Expat Corner = 
While Xuma Village remains to be the most exciting and chill-out beach in Bodrum all at the same time. What started as a solitary beach club, being the first to bring music into the mix nearly two decades ago, has now turned into a village and a lifestyle space equipped with a restaurant, a wellness center and even a recording studio. There are live music performances and DJs spinning throughout the summer and its location, once feeling like the end of the world, is now embedded among the vast development in Yalıkavak, one of the most in demand districts on the Bodrum peninsula.

Why  not phone them first to see if they can oblige? XUMA Beach Club
Küdür Mevkii
Yalıkavak / Bodrum
Tel : 0 (252) 385 47 75

Xuma Beach continues to be a long-time favorite in Bodrum and is about 5 kilometer from Yalikavak.

However, it does not sound like you need a recording studio Leslicat, only a voice over booth – any radio station is usually happy to help out.

I would ask Marmara koleji in Konacik/Bitez, they may let you use their equipment after hours. I seem to remember that their parent company is a media company in Istanbul and that they have a media university in Istanbul, I suspect they will have what you need. They teach in English so communication should not be a problem.