Rate this topic

Hi.....

I am new here on this forum.

I want a Turkish cultural girl to marry.
I am from Pakistan. I Love Turkey. <3

I have my own business. Currently I am in UAE.

I will come back to Istanbul-Turkey in December.

Can some one tell me how I can get a Turkish cultural girl (not Modern) as my future wife.

I have not any girlfriend before and still single.

Actually I am week in making new relations that's why I need your suggestions.

please help me to find my soulmate.

5 hours ago, Mubashir said:

Hi.....

I am new here on this forum.

I want a Turkish cultural girl to marry.
I am from Pakistan. I Love Turkey. <3

I have my own business. Currently I am in UAE.

I will come back to Istanbul-Turkey in December.

Can some one tell me how I can get a Turkish cultural girl (not Modern) as my future wife.

I have not any girlfriend before and still single.

Actually I am week in making new relations that's why I need your suggestions.

please help me to find my soulmate.

By "cultural" what do you mean?  A covered girl, religious, modest?  What do you mean by "not modern"?  Do you mean uneducated or an eastern border/village girl?  Do you speak Turkce?  How would you communicate with a "not modern" Turkish girl?  "Not modern" Turkish girls either speak Turkce, Kurdish or Arabic perhaps. They don't speak English.

I think you may have to reevaluate your characteristics in a woman...especially a Turkish woman.  These days (you know the MODERN days that we live in)...in a MODERN society...there are MODERN girls who appreciate their freedoms etc.

There are plenty of "cultural" girls in UAE & other places...perhaps you should start there.  Anyhow if you want a "cultural" girl w/no education, you should avoid Turkey and go elsewhere. 

If you're looking for an uneducated woman that you can keep control of, look elsewhere.  I'm sure there are lots of these "cultural" woman that you seek in Pakistan.

If your intentions are true, you shouldn't visit Istanbul...you should go East. On the border of Syria & Iraq.  Perhaps there you will find what you are looking for.

Why not stick to a girl from your own culture? I would understand it if you live in Turkey and had met someone that you liked.

4 hours ago, FenerEniste said:

By "cultural" what do you mean?  A covered girl, religious, modest?  What do you mean by "not modern"?  Do you mean uneducated or an eastern border/village girl?  Do you speak Turkce?  How would you communicate with a "not modern" Turkish girl?  "Not modern" Turkish girls either speak Turkce, Kurdish or Arabic perhaps. They don't speak English.

I think you may have to reevaluate your characteristics in a woman...especially a Turkish woman.  These days (you know the MODERN days that we live in)...in a MODERN society...there are MODERN girls who appreciate their freedoms etc.

There are plenty of "cultural" girls in UAE & other places...perhaps you should start there.  Anyhow if you want a "cultural" girl w/no education, you should avoid Turkey and go elsewhere. 

If you're looking for an uneducated woman that you can keep control of, look elsewhere.  I'm sure there are lots of these "cultural" woman that you seek in Pakistan.

If your intentions are true, you shouldn't visit Istanbul...you should go East. On the border of Syria & Iraq.  Perhaps there you will find what you are looking for.

I think you didn't know the meaning of "cultural"

Cultural does not mean Uneducated

Cultural does not mean restrictions

Cultural does not mean Village people

In my Post I didn't mention that I want " Uneducated, Village, restricted" girl.

My mean about cultural is

She have to know that what she is, what her parents was, what her grand parents was......

She should have to know about Turkish culture that how people was living before.

She should have to be a educated girl.

I am a Software Engineer and still studying MS Software Engineering.

After Studying 17 Year Do you think that I will chose an uneducated girl.

Don't be negative..........

9 hours ago, IbrahimAbi said:

Why not stick to a girl from your own culture? I would understand it if you live in Turkey and had met someone that you liked.

Because
I have visited many countries and I found the Turkish people as best loving people in the world especially for Pakistanis.

I love history and Turkish History is very inspirational for me. That's Why Turkish is my second Home.

I love Turkey as I love my Homeland Pakistan.

These are the main reasons, I chose Turkey to get marry.

19 hours ago, Mubashir said:

I think you didn't know the meaning of "cultural"

Cultural does not mean Uneducated

Cultural does not mean restrictions

Cultural does not mean Village people

In my Post I didn't mention that I want " Uneducated, Village, restricted" girl.

My mean about cultural is

She have to know that what she is, what her parents was, what her grand parents was......

She should have to know about Turkish culture that how people was living before.

She should have to be a educated girl.

I am a Software Engineer and still studying MS Software Engineering.

After Studying 17 Year Do you think that I will chose an uneducated girl.

Don't be negative..........

I married a Turkish woman...I am fully aware of the ins/outs of Turkish life, history & marriage.  It will be 10 years for me next year as an eniste. 

I think you mean you are looking for a "cultured" girl...and not "cultural" girl. I don't know...however, if you tell some one you are looking for a "not modern" person (ESPECIALLY in Turkey)...I would (& still will) take it as you're looking for an old-fashioned styled person (subservient etc.).   

19 hours ago, IbrahimAbi said:

Agreed. You can't just Venus fly trap Turkish women...unless you live there to wine & dine them (so to speak)...they won't marry you just like that lol.

9 hours ago, Mubashir said:

Because
I have visited many countries and I found the Turkish people as best loving people in the world especially for Pakistanis.

I love history and Turkish History is very inspirational for me. That's Why Turkish is my second Home.

I love Turkey as I love my Homeland Pakistan.

These are the main reasons, I chose Turkey to get marry.

There are plenty of Turks in the UAE.  I know, because I'm always in & out of there.  Have you tried dating a Turk there to test the waters?  Plenty of them are educated & maybe easier for you to bond.

LOL....Turkey is your second home?  Move here & tell me how much you love it after 1-2 years.  Many Turks want to leave...& this is their homeland!  Perhaps it's better than Pakistan?  Sure the people are friendly here, the culture probably isn't as restrictive as Pakistan, so that may be a plus for you. 

Don't misunderstand, I have lived in many regions, many different countries & many different cities...but no matter how f**ked Turkey is at the moment...I still love Turkey, as it is my second home.  I have lived here for 2 years (2007-2009)...wife & I moved away & we longed to return to it (which we did).  Many people on this forum have lived in Turkey for longer than that (maybe longer than you've been alive). 

Life isn't perfect in Turkey.  How are you so sure you will find a wife?

Have you visited Turkey?  If so when & where?  For how long?

I don't sugar coat it...I call it like I see it.