safia

Resident permit HELP

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

hello I have a question

I had applied for a short-term resident permit, I'm currently off turkey I will stay more than 2 months in my home country I will apply another visa to come back, so my question is I just received this "There is a Problem at the Phase of Card Printing. It is required to apply to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management."

and I don't know what to do because I'm out of turkey and i can not came back for family reasons .

please reply, thank you

The status of your residence permit does not affect your ability to get a visa, so I went to evisa.gov.tr and I see that Algerian citizens can get a 180-day visa, but cannot be in Turkey for more than 30 days in any 180-day period.

So you could only come back to Turkey for the number of days difference between the number of days you have already stayed and 30 days, if your previous visa is still valid.

If you are not going to be able to return to Turkey for two months, I don't know how long they will keep your residence permit application... they may cancel it and require you to apply again after you come back.

The only thing I could suggest is calling the residence permit help line from where you are. The international number is

+90 312 157 1122.

Also i have just one last question i saw this article 

Thats why i took the risk and exit turkey with my current visa (90 days ) visa cause of family reasons and i thaught to came back after 2 monthes with a new visa until my resident permit came and then that massage came ( the car printing problem) 

Thats why im lost because i can not came back and im afraid to get banned or get charged cause of leaving 

Screenshot_20170517-210232.thumb.png.e2f862c8221806eeeb9342ed2684e144.png

What the article says is true. For fifteen days you can go out of the country and return without having to get a visa when you return, if you have your temporary residence permit (now replaces the application), and proof that you paid the fees. If you stay out for more than 15 days, like 20 days, you have to return with a visa.

The article was not meant to say that you could apply for a residence permit and then leave the country for two or several months. That is a long time, and you have to be at your residence in Turkey in order to have the residence permit delivered to you. And in this case, if your residence permit has some problem in the processing, you will have to be here to straighten it out.

About the only thing you can do is return to Turkey on an e-visa, (hopefully you have not exceeded your time allowed in Turkey on the visa), and go to the office where you applied for your residence permit.

If your residence permit is canceled for some reason, you can still come on an e-visa and apply again.

Okay i understand now , i didnt stay more then my visa i had 90 days visa and i did stay for 1 month and 15 days for studying turkish course i didnt pass my allowed 90 days 

Even if it is cancelled its not a problem for me because i will back next time and apply for another one the most important thing for me that i dont have a legall problems or get banned ? Because i just get registred in university and have a house there i cant risk with everything 

It is always best if you call the DGMM at the number I gave you and ask them directly.

I am seeing you are an Algerian citizen, correct? I checked the e-visa website and it was saying that you are limited to 30 days in Turkey, during a period of 180 days on your visa. So be sure to check to be sure exactly how many days you can be in Turkey on your visa.

I got this info by going to www.evisa.gov.tr, and entering my country as Algeria:

visa-days.png

Besically in algeria we do not follow the E-visa we have a special office called vfs and we do our visa there and i asked for 90 days because my familly purchase a house in turkey so they give me the 90 days visa ( a stamp visa)

Okay that's good news! In any case though, if I were you, I would call the DGMM. Have your application number ready. Let them know about the situation, and see if they can hold your application until you come back... it's worth a try.  And if you do that, please let us know what they said, it will help me and others! :)

Thank you very much for making time and replying to my questions have a nice evening

Ken Grubb likes this

I hope you can get all of it straightened out... and I wish you the best possible outcome. :)