ahmed07

how to re enter again after overstaying and ban

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

im ahmed from egypt
i visited turkey last year and i have been there for 57 days from 15/7/2016 till 11/9/2016 but my visa was for 30 days only as visit type , in airport i was so late for my flight to egypt and i traveled without paying fine 90 tl , i applied for new visa last feb and i got it normally at 2/2/2017 , i went there but at ataturk airport they told me u have ban , u should go bk to cairo and apply again for SPECIAL not normal visa to remove ban then u can come back again , i applied quickly and i didn’t prepare my papers well , so after 1 month i got that i’m rejected ,
so now what can i do ,
it so deep humanity situation bcz i have long love story with my turkish girlfriend and we have to live together and start our life
i need to know solution also how can i know duration of ban , ONLY 27 DAYS overstaying , also today i complete 9 months ban

Apparently they gave you the solution. Apply to the Turkish embassy or consulate in Egypt have the ban removed, you will probably have to pay a fine. Then you can return to Turkey.

If you didn't prepare your papers correctly, then apply again with your papers prepared correctly. Then, when you return to Turkey, don't overstay your visa.

What other solution could there be?

FenerEniste and Goreme1990 like this

sure i will try to apply again

btw im not above rules and i never want to break rules but it came accidentally unfortunately

problem that till now embassy doesn't want to say duration of my ban , embassy just wanna me apply again for visa

so my question if there is other way like to call police in ankara or airport or send mail

Unfortunately, there is no other way. The police in Ankara, and the people in the airport, don't make the rules. The only way you are going to be able to get a visa and visit Turkey again is through the embassy. So why not just do what they tell you?

i think there is point i couldn't to explain well , sure i will apply for visa but the point that i couldn't explain is duration of ban bcz yesterday was 5/15 it mean that i completed 9 months in ban , and i wanted to know duration of my ban bcz i read in turkish rules that ban from 3 months till 9 months

Ah, okay I understand. I know of people who have gotten longer bans than was in the law, but that was a few years ago. It sounds like you received a ban longer than it should have been. But still, I don't know of anything you can do except for going to a Turkish embassy or consulate to get this straightened out. If you were to call someone else, the police, etc... they would tell you to go to the embassy or consulate. So unfortunately I think there is no other way. And if you are still banned, only someone at the embassy or consulate can have it removed for you, or if there has been some mistake, to fix it for you.

I do wish you luck with this, and I hope you will let us know how things go.

ahmed07 and FenerEniste like this

thanks for good wish , i hope everything gonna be better and sure i will tell u what will happen

Ken Grubb likes this