Expo 2017

Rate this topic

IbrahimAbi

I haven't heard anything yet. You could see if there's anything on Antalya.gov.tr or Antalya.bel.tr about it, I just had a cursory look and I didn't see any announcements, though. Also, I took the Antray tram out there yesterday. I could see it from the pedestrian bridge but didn't bother going there, there was no activity going on at all.

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.

Thanks for your replies chaps. I could not believe the mentality of putting lots of km markers up last year which gave the distance to Expo 2016 Antalya. If they had missed off the year they would have been good for any Expo, assuming that they are annual as is the big one in Izmir.

During what month was it last year? I assume it will be an annual one. Maybe it's just too early right now.

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.

What was the previous one like? I missed it. If there's German food, well, I'll definitely be there this year!

I did not go last year. When I asked, the things I was interested were not there and we had some health problems at the time. I would be likely to visit this year though is there is one. The German and Netherlands comments were a bit tongue-in-cheek.