Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Please,

I know in a sense that this question is already asked, inhere, but there's no clear answer.

My question ,precisely, in a case that an online Business is opened and products will be destinated to Export ; so it will not be destinated to the Turkish Market and money will be received in Turkey as the Residence will be there. WORK PERMIT IS NECESSARY OR NOT ?

Also, I heard this but it seems not to be logical: As you're not Turkish and you open a business online even with Turkish Market; it's not necessary to have WORK MARKET?!!

Someone has a clarifications about this and may be a lawyer has a precise answer with updates ,

Thanks,

Hi Mihrimah,

products will be destinated to Export ; so it will not be destinated to the Turkish Market

So they are being exported from another country and not from Turkey? And imported to another country which is not Turkey?

money will be received in Turkey as the Residence will be there

This makes it sound like you will need a work permit, since you are receiving money in Turkey. You are performing work in Turkey and getting paid in Turkey.

I am not a lawyer, that is just the way I read it... perhaps you should see a lawyer and get advice.

For exportation of products will be from Turkey to another Country ..

Indeed , a help of a lawyer for such a question is a must.

But the problem that many of them want to take profit even for a simple information !

If you're doing business like that in Turkey, you need a lawyer. I can recommend a few to you if you like.

if There're trustful lawyers with precise and updated informations. Which are theirs contact informations such e-mails etc..

I have sent you a personal message with a recommendation.