Sign in to follow this  
FenerEniste

Istanbul 1 JAN 2017

Rate this topic

I heard they found some ISIS ppl in Izmir...it is very concerning.
http://www.dailysabah.com/investigations/2017/01/04/27-suspects-linked-to-daesh-nightclub-attacker-detained-in-western-city-of-Izmir

ISIS/ISIL/Daesh really is like a cancer that is constantly evolving and spreading day by day. 

I really wonder what will become of all this...

Looks as though he fell down some stairs while being arrested, hope he didn't hurt himself too much.

4 hours ago, IbrahimAbi said:

Fits in nicely with your interests in 'humanity'

I did not say that, your government will do that in silence:)

Besides, I proved my interest a long time ago while saving a few people's life:)

Kolay gelsin

Good they got this criminal now, but trust me this is not the end of terrorists and their inhuman (evil) nature and their atrocities.

The ISIS and others like them (there are 100s) are going on as long as there are finance coming from real players in international arena. They are instruments in hands of some states. They are brain washed with religious ideology from Middle Ages which been picked up and nourished by the British colonialists in the Middle East. Only raising awareness of people can help us to get red of them.

16 hours ago, Yasmin & Suse said:

Good they got this criminal now, but trust me this is not the end of terrorists and their inhuman (evil) nature and their atrocities.

The ISIS and others like them (there are 100s) are going on as long as there are finance coming from real players in international arena. They are instruments in hands of some states. They are brain washed with religious ideology from Middle Ages which been picked up and nourished by the British colonialists in the Middle East. Only raising awareness of people can help us to get red of them.

Very true.  Well said.