Stephanie Rose

Resident Permit Website **Helpful Hint for Registering for Interview**

Rate this topic

Hi all,

After submitting my completed short-term resident permit application online, I was having the hardest time on the website selecting an available date for my interview in Ankara. I called the 157 number (which has been a HUGE help and they answer every question patiently as you complete your application) - and they explained you can not register correctly when using a Mac computer. THEN, it still didn't work for me, and so my fiance tried changing the calendar to Turkish instead of English. THEN and only then did it work.

So, wanted to let the community know - even if it says dates are blocked off - they are NOT! There is a systematical error with the calendars translating between languages. Change your calendar to Turkish language (upper right hand corner) and you will find many dates available.

Hope this helps!

Stephanie, Kusadasi

I've found that there are a few websites here that work better in Turkish, it's always worth a try when you seem to get nowhere.

Yes, even with the system they have now, in October 2019, there is a problem with the English version of their website.  It was all fine until I got to the health insurance page but it gave an error when I tried to submit that information.  I changed the language to Turkish and it worked fine.  On the next page I switched it back to English and continued.