American Man liking a Turkish woman?

Rate this topic

Hello,

My name is Cameron. I'm prior military(US Army). Just got back home a few months ago and decided to restart my life. I signed up on a dating/social app called POF. I met a woman on there who's Turkish. Very traditional mindset but with a modern american twist. We're both Muslim and shes stunning with an accent that's to die for. Now I'm 23 and she's 25. Culturally these are the typical ages where one should be focused on family and things of that sort. I've had my fair share of run ins with ladies at bars, clubs, and other social events.

However, I'm not sure what it is about this woman but i cant get her out of my mind. We've seen each other a few times and its nothing like what I'm used too. Sometimes i'm not sure what to or how to prove to her that I'm serious. Shes very attractive and I'm more than sure theres alot of guys hitting on her but it makes me happy knowing that she wants to spend time with me. shes grabbed my hands a few times and has given me kisses on the cheek when i drop her off. Sadly i found out that she has to leave in about 5 months because of her tourist visa. She says shes willing to stay and things for like school or something. Shes the most beautiful woman I've ever had want to get to know me and i don't want to rush anything but I'm not sure how to get her to see that i want her. To show her that I'm willing to take her serious.

She wants a real relationship and marriage and a family. Which in time i'm more than willing to give to her. 

Does anybody have any tips on this? I've never posted on something like this before and never really asked for advice because i was quite wild before the military so never thought about it. But after the military my outlook on life changed and now i want the same thing she does. But is it worth going for even if she may possibly leave in half a year? I've never been in love before and don't know if this would cause more harm than good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.