My Turkish Boyfriend Has no Passport, Can he Leave Turkey to Visit Me?

Rate this topic

Hi im new here!!! Opps!! Sorry to interrupt you guys.. somehow having problems with my turk bf.. 

Can anyone help me please regarding passport issue in turkey... he wants to visit me.. but he has no passport. .. ive read some forums some says its easy some says its difficult... and im so confused! :( if money matters i guess its easy for him to have it...

Please help me... thanks guys...

If he hasn't got a passport he can't leave Turkey. Also, with the new security measures in force here even if he did have a passport he probably would not get a visa to leave Turkey.

There's no way i can see him unless i have to... whats the main issue why turkey government is not releasing their passport? ?? Im really worried... anyways hoping for another response from u sir.. i wanna know everything regarding this matter. .. ive searched anywhere but couldnt convince myself ; (

Last month there was an attempted military coup in Turkey, it failed but the result is that there is a heightened state of security which includes curbs on people travelling outside the country. It was reported that 50,000 passports were cancelled, thousands of people were arrested or sacked from their jobs.

Isn't dangerous to travel in turkey nowadays???? Actually we planned to get married.. possibly in his place. . . There's a possibility to release his passport immediately if this is the case???? Im worried how we surpass  this matter. . . I love travelling too much. .. and i wanna travel with my future husband :(

Hoping fir your response sir!!! Thank you so much...

Godbless u!!

It is not dangerous to travel in Turkey these days. Generally it is very safe. If your BF is working for the Government there may be obstacles to having his passport released. The only way is to discuss this with him and maybe you will need to travel to Turkey instead of him travelling to you.

He is not working yet in the Government! ! But he has a Plan... so i need to inform him not take civil exam??? This matter we tackled few days ago coz he thought it would be more easier for him if ever to release his passport? He has his own business actually.  . .  

And im planning to travel next month... if its safe!!! Thats a good news for us... u know i was paranoid when ive heard from the news when there was suicide bombing in the airport. . . 

Sir im glad u responded from my concerned.. i hope u wont get tired of answering my worries... 

Isn't dangerous to travel in turkey nowadays????

Parts of southeast Turkey may be dangerous. The rest of it should be safe, probably safer than many parts of the Philippines.

I don't think his taking the civil service exam or not will have any impact on it. It's just a matter of time before the state of emergency is over and everything is back to normal.

And im planning to travel next month... if its safe!!! Thats a good news for us... u know i was paranoid when ive heard from the news when there was suicide bombing in the airport. . . 

Marmaris should be quite safe, if it's there you're going I wouldn't worry about it at all. There are bombings in many places in the world these days. There will always be some terrorist, somewhere, who the security forces don't catch. The Turkish security forces are actually very good.

Hey philippines is safer..;)  actually he lives in denizli... and im presently working in saudi arabia... im worried about my visa coz im a filipino.... anyhow im so blessed compiling all these infos of urs and others... just gonna crossed my fingers... ive heard many good infos about marmaris.. thanks for another spot im planning to go... :)