Jump to content

Turkish 150cc Scooter

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

OK the answer to your scooter question is yes, a Turk or another foreigner can purchase the scooter but if it's a Turk they will have to get a new number plate (plaka) with a normal Turkish number.

Don't worry you won't do anything wrong here, the link is to my blog, please feel free to click the link and have a look, it is hosted by a different web host so when you click on it you leave this forum. I just put that bit there as an amusing way to show that it takes you off the forum because we had some blogs that were hosted here so you could look at them without leaving the forum.

By the way...welcome to Turkey Central, hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, foreign purchasers need a Residence Permit to buy a motor vehicle. A foreigner can also get a Residence permit by showing a notarised rental agreement, the agreement dates should cover the whole of the period for which the Residence Permit application is being made.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...