Sign in to follow this  
Pooria

Finding flat for rent in antalya

Rate this topic

Dear all

finally I shipp all my stuff from dubai yo istanbul. It gonna takes 1.5 month, i am looking for a temporAry full furniture flat for this 1.5 month and then i have to find a big flat .

i search a bit and this real estate really surprise me. Very disappointed. 

Any advice ? Any help ? 

Thanks

pooria

Wecome Pooria,

IMHO the estate agents should be left out of the equation. get yourself to Antalya, look for a cheap hotel, tour the town and look for areas that you like/can afford. Look at www.sahibinden.com for property and in windows for to rent signs (kıralık) ask the caretakers if they know of any flats to rent. Make sure that you sign a contract with the owner.

I was disappointed that none of them (in Bodrum and Istanbul) could see that what we wanted was value for money. they only wanted to know what the top of our budget was. in truth we would have been happy spending half of the budget if the property was good value for money.

You could try the links in the article I posted above. In searching through the property adverts in various tourist areas, I know I've seen weekly prices. Some are always from property agents, but you might be able to find a few from the owner.