Sign in to follow this  
Mihrimah

Some confusions about residence permit

Rate this topic

1.my appointment date can't be before my tourist visa expiry? so I must choose a date AFTER my visa expiry? that's right?

Your appointment date can be before or after your visa expiry. You can choose any date you want.

I know the photo has to be taken since 6 months ago. I've received my passport photo recently. one month ago. so I can use my passport photo for uploading on the website and use it in my documents. so doesn't matter to different to each other. they can be same. my passport photo and my documents photo? in my case. that's right?

The photo size you need is 3.5cms x 4.5cms. The photo you upload must be the same as the ones you bring to your appointment.

I'm really sorry Ken, you say it's possible but this content says not:

the appointment date DOES NOT have to be before RP or e-visa expiry

Sami ,Ken stated earlier that your ONLINE APPLICATION date has to be before your 90 days expires,your appointment date can be after then as you are covered to stay in Turkey by virtue of the acceptance of your online application.

okay. 

an another question:

I read on the e-ikamat  and also your explanations about  SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT REASON OF STAY

but I didn't see anything about renting a house.

I just saw:  Foreigners who owned real estate in Turkey  

in the residence permit form has been asked: 

Have you ever been in Turkey before ? when ? where ?

1. if someone has had a travel to North Cyprus ... is it the part of Turkey? we have to mention it?

2. if we have had more journeys to Turkey, we have to write all of them?

3.do ziraat bank staff speak English?

4. do the staff in gOC idaresi speak English?

1. if someone has had a travel to North Cyprus ... is it the part of Turkey? we have to mention it?

Northern Cyprus is not part of Turkey, so you don't have to mention it.

2. if we have had more journeys to Turkey, we have to write all of them?

If you are asked to write them, you should. In the past, when asked where I lived in Turkey, there were so many I couldn't include them. So I wrote the most recent first, then the next recent, etc., until I ran out of space.

3.do ziraat bank staff speak English?

It depends on what branch you're at. Sometimes they might have someone there who speaks English. If not you can go to another Ziraat bank or another bank completely. What is often best is to take a Turkish speaker with you in these situations. We do have someone who handles this kind of thing for us in Antalya, you can reach her here:

Antalya Local Assistance

4. do the staff in gOC idaresi speak English?

Not all of them, but there is always someone there who does. Sometimes the immigration management person assigned to your case speaks perfect English, sometimes they have a little trouble understanding and have to call someone to translate, but for the most part, you will have no trouble communicating at the Göç İdaresi.