Pooria

international school in antalya

Rate this topic

Hi all

i am living in Dubai for 12 years. my son is grade 6 in british school. i plan to shift to Antalya. Is it any international school there? he doesn't speak turkish at all. 

ICCA International School is the premier international school in Antalya. They have two branches. One is in Antalya City Center, the other is in Döşmealtı, somewhat north northwest of Antalya city center.

ICCA International School, Antalya City Center

ICCA International School, Döşmealtı

I hope that helps. After you move to Antalya and have some experience with ICCA or with another international school, would you please return to us and give us your feedback?

Thanks for your reply. I already called them, they said their website is too old and school is not international anymore. ICCA is a private turkish school now. and pretty sure i will send my feedback when i reach Antalya and see some schools.

any other suggestion? how are normal schools there? i have to find a location which has more expat so he can talk and make friend with other kids.

ICCA is no longer registered as an International School, however we teach a dual curriculum, half in Turkish and the other in English. For students coming from abroad who largely only speak English, this school is the most suitable and closest to an international schooling experience.

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the Forum. Can I suggest that you edit your post and remove your phone number as it is a public Forum and some programmes trawl Forums like this for phone numbers and email addresses. people can send you a private message through Turkey Central to ask for more info.

Hi Tim,

My name is Joe, I currently live in the U.S.  I am interested in applying for an English teaching position for ICCA.  Is there anything you can tell me to help me get a foot in the door?  I have 15 yrs. teaching experience.  Thanks.

Hi Joe, 

If you wish to send your resume, please refer to the ICCA website www.icca-school.com and there you will find the Directors email and school phone number. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Kind regards,

Tim

Hey,

I see last post was 2 years ago, but I'm currently looking into moving to Antalya also with my 5yo son and am looking information about education system and schools.

@Pooria what is your experience so far? What school did you choose?

@TimP do you still recommend ICCA as best school for foreigners?

Best regards,

Boris