Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

A few weeks ago our dogs alerted us to someone at the gate. 2 men in a small white van. They told me my name and asked if it was correct. They had been sent by Beko to update a part in our fridge freezer as there was a modification to make it quieter and more efficient. We live 25km out of town in a small village. They came in, changed the part (and swept up the dust), said goodbye and left us. they did not want to see any of the other Beko appliances, only that fridge freezer, (we have several others for 'the fruit months'). Why am I posting this? We bought the appliance in 2003. that's what I consider good service. All free of charge.

I've also had good service from Beko. They do have a good reputation. Based on that I bought all of my appliances and air conditioners from Beko. Very professional and courteous in the shop, so were the installers. I had a problem with one air conditioner and they had to come out and fix a leak, I had the same good service from them that time too.