Sign in to follow this  
IbrahimAbi

Online Food Shopping

Rate this topic

Has anyone tried online food shopping here in Turkey? If so can you recommend a service that you have had good experience with? There are several things that we would like to buy that I know can be obtained in the big cities but I am not really prepared to travel just for a few items. We recently placed an order online with the Nespresso store and were pleased with the swift (and free) delivery, so maybe it is time be more adventurous.

I think this is what you're looking for, The "Virtual Market" (sanal market) of Migros, Turkey's nationwide grocery store.

Migros Sanal Market

You can also order by phone by calling 444 1044.

You can choose your delivery time and pay by credit card, debit card, or in cash. I haven't used them, but from what I hear the service is excellent.

I am still not sure that they would deliver to me so far out of town, but we did have some flowers delivered last week. I will let you know if it works

When registering for the Migros Sanal website my county is not even listed! It probably only works if there is a 5 star Migros locally.In which case you don't really need the service!