Sign in to follow this  

Rate this topic

Hi all

I'm moving to Antalya and I just want to know can I rent a car with cash? I have read some documents about renting car in Turkey and I know passport, driving license  and money are necessary. Also they want credit card. My question is can I rent a car with cash or deposit? Because I don't have credit card. 

Thanks buddies 

The place where I rent a car they don't ask me for a deposit. But some places will run a copy of your credit card and keep it as a deposit until you bring the car back. What I can do is go ask for you at the place where I rent cars. It is just inside Kale İçi. Do you want me to ask that company for you?

Hi, a friend of mine and his wife are always renting from this compagny : http://www.cizgirentacar.com/en

After your arrival they are waiting outside with a sign and your name on it. Cash pay and no creditcard needed.

You make the reservation for the car online.

I hope this helps you. Have a nice day and good luck!

On February 9, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Ken said:

The place where I rent a car they don't ask me for a deposit. But some places will run a copy of your credit card and keep it as a deposit until you bring the car back. What I can do is go ask for you at the place where I rent cars. It is just inside Kale İçi. Do you want me to ask that company for you?

Yes please

20 hours ago, remembermealanya said:

Hi, a friend of mine and his wife are always renting from this compagny : http://www.cizgirentacar.com/en

After your arrival they are waiting outside with a sign and your name on it. Cash pay and no creditcard needed.

You make the reservation for the car online.

I hope this helps you. Have a nice day and good luck!

Thanks remembermealanya.

They said they rent to people without a credit card and they don't ask for a deposit. It is Nirvana Travel. It's easy to find, in the city center, right next to the "Üç Kapılar" (ooch kah-puh-lahr), or "Three Gates." It is also called "Hadrian's Gate" since it was built for the visit of Emperor Hadrian back in the 100s. Everybody in Antalya should know where it is. When you walk through the Three Gates into Kale İçi (kah-leh ee-chee), or the ancient city around the harbor, turn left. You'll see Nirvana Travel on the left side.

I'll send you their contact info by PM since if I post their e-mail address here the spambots will put them on a spam list.