vrak1984

need advise - want to enjoy adventure sports in Turkey !

Rate this topic

Dear Care,

looking for a guide to help me in my Turkey Trip on coming New Year. I am coming with my better half & want to spend some quality time with her in some sports activities. we both are fond of adventures & want to enjoy every moment of the trip. i search a lot on internet for detailed analysis of Turkey (about weather, food, people, stay, etc..) like i got information about Australia from www.nationmaster.com/n/ (when i visited there). guys, seeking useful tips with site links...!

Regards !

Can you be more specific about what sports? Paragliding? Windsurfing? I can recommend some places if I know what you want to do, some places are better than others for various adventure sports.

Kaş has plenty of adventure sports providers, sports like sub-aqua, sea kayaking, canyoning, paragliding, trekking are all available.  Look at http://www.bougainville-turkey.com/ and there are others

I have been in turkey many time, an really love the country. Alana and Side is my favourite cities. Im also a huge fan of trips and adventures and because alanya and side is both by the sea there is a lot of things to do! My favorites are diving, day trips to small cities and rafting. So much fun! Last years i met this guy Pasha and he have one trip company called Nasa Tour. I booked my trips from Nasa Tour's website and I'm happy i did! Service was amazing, you can really see how good quality they have and how they really care about them customers. Also everything was included in price like promised, no cheating or changing the price. I really enjoy to visit in Pasha's office and just sit with him and talk a lot. He's such a great guy! Full of jokes and positive vibes. I highly recommend Nasa Tour company, this summer I'm gonna buy all my trips from him again and visit him office many many time ;) https://www.alanyadailytrip.com