Sign in to follow this  
Jan1010

Latina dating a Turkish guy

Rate this topic

I'm a latina who I met this Turkish guy on a online dating site, we texted and called each other for two weeks and in our first date we kissed. After a while we kept talking and in our second date he wanted to have sex. I didn't like the idea of having sex with someone I barely knew. Sometimes he keeps asking me that we should have sex and have a good time. I was honest with him and told him that we shouldn't Rush and take things slow and he agree and understood, but there are times that he keeps asking me that we should have sex and it bothers me. I don't know if he's only with me for sex. Although, he lives an hour away from me, he's willing to drive to see me. He tells me most of the time that he loves me, but I feel like it's too soon to say that since we are almost two months together. When we were on our second date, he was all the time kissing and hugging me, but sometimes he wants to touch more than what he's not supposed to do. Is this a normal thing that Turkish guys do? Is he serious or he's just trying to play around with me? I try to stop talking to him and break all connections, but he insist on wanting to be with me. I don't know if he's telling then truth. Can someone please tell me ? I don't have much experience when it comes to dating so I'm confused.

It's not just a Turkish guy thing... it's a GUY thing, period!

Since you are young, I don't recommend meeting men online, period.

Cut all ties.  If he persists, tell him you will report him to the authorities.

There's something to be said for the traditional customs of having the parents introduce the kids...

I agree.... he's definitely after you for sex only & I bet he's done it before.  It's always risky meeting guys on the internet. You are right about not knowing if he's telling the truth (ie. he might be married, kids etc)..... I recommend you give him the flick -- asap! :)