Sign in to follow this  
samiraline21

Dental care in Antalya

Rate this topic

Hi everyone , I will be coming to Antalya and have 27 days to spend there and wonder if someone can recommend a good Dentist and reasonable in price ! As here in the USA is way to expensive , I need work done to me and my wife

And our Turkish friends said it is very inexpensive in Turkey where I did last time on Egypt where it was real cheap but Turkey is quality verses Egypt .

Hope to hear from you

Samir

Hi Mr İbrahim,

Want to recommend a dental clinic that i first visited 10 years ago and had my 28 crowns fitted there and have since recommended to many friends and family. (İ am from the UK but live in Turkey). Their treatments have included porcelain & zirconium crowms, titanium implants, sinus lift / bone graft, periodontal treatment and braces....Everyone including myself has been very happy with the treatment, quality and service provided by the clinic and its team that includes both German and English staff. The clinic is near Side a beautiful resort and a great place for dental treatment and a holiday, (About 80kms from Antalya)You can see the clinic whose dentists are Burak & Fatma at www.turkeydentalcentre.com. İ think you cant find better and hope this helps

Thank you very much luis1306 great news , But for this trip i will be in Antalya for 27 days and need a local Dentist , But when we come back and move for good we will go to this place at is sounds as a great place and worth to try it since you and others recommends it .

But for now hope that someone will post where to find a dentist in Antalya .(LOCAL)

I booked marked there site THX 

Hi Samir, i wanted to let you know that a close friend of Denarts is a dentist called Yeşim Erdek who is also asssitant to the president to the Turkish Dental Association. Yeşim speaks very good English and she is a highly qualified denist / qualified periodentist with her own clinic in the Lara area of Antalya. Yeşim offers top quality treatment and although she doesnt have a webpage but you can reach her at the following email address.

[email protected]

http://www.dishekimi.net/dishekimibul/default.asp?q2=ANTALYA&zone=ilce&q1=ANTALYA

http://dishekimi.net/dishekimibul/default.asp?page=detail&dtid=28552&zone=il

Thank you very much for your great help , I have send her an email hope to hear from her , and I contacted the other place you recommended so will see who can do most of the work in 3-4 weeks time while we are there or most of it as I want to have some time to visit some places and in joy my vacation too , although we've been on vacation since 2007 , retired from work at an early age at 58 .

This is one of the very best sites I ever seen , people are great including Ken who goes the Extra mile for you so you get all the help and questions answered.

Best regards

Samir

LUIS1306, Just emailed the Dentist you gave me in LARA but wrong email and is there any other way i can contact her or she can contact me.

I anyone knows about any good dentist in Antalya I am open to suggestions , Need a lot of work including my wife so we saved it all for here.