Sign in to follow this  
BenSollenberger

Problem with getting residence permit application appt online

Rate this topic

Hi yall,

I submitted all my info to make an appointment; however, when I try to select a date the computer will not let me, as shown in this picture I uploaded. There is only one date, and it is crossed out with a line. What can I do? Thoughts? I'm leaving for Istanbul next week.

post-13565-0-12580500-1437023602_thumb.p

Hi yall,

I submitted all my info to make an appointment; however, when I try to select a date the computer will not let me, as shown in this picture I uploaded. There is only one date, and it is crossed out with a line. What can I do? Thoughts? I'm leaving for Istanbul next week..attachicon.gifugh.png

So uh did you continue into the next month and the month after that? You may need to go to the immigration offices if you cannot get an appointment date from the online system. If you get one two or three months down the road, you will be "legal" with the final document when you print it out. It will have your application date in the upper left hand corner which is very important that they see you made your application before your tourist visa or current ikamet expired.

Hello guys. I am also trying to get an online appointment but the system says no dates avaiable. Can anybody tell me what can I do if I dont get my online appointment within 30 days. I am a student here under Tubitak-2216 scholarship

That's why it's always super important to make sure to get an appointment for what you need ASAP.

Summer is tricky with embassies as people go on vacation and influx of visa issues etc etc.  Also I know a few embassies were having some issues with their online system. 

Razium you might need to call embassy/visa office whoever it is that can solve your problem.  Also just find the earliest available date to the embassy and take that appointment anyway, you can always cancel anytime but if you don't take whatever is there now it won't be available tomorrow.  It's a busy time for embassies.