Ken Grubb

Where to Get Your Residence Permit in Fethiye

Rate this topic

Let us know how you get on Diana, feedback is always useful to us but we also like to hear success stories :)

Hello!

I am trying to access my application in order to complete it but I get the error below:

Sistemde teknik bir hata oluştu, Hata Kodu: 9f1e740d-6f55-4917-b9d2-afb9b4634b4c

It seems that there is a technical issue. Is this happened before to any of you?

Thank you!

Yes it happens occasionally, just try again later.

I tried to access the site and print out my application one morning not too long ago but couldn't get in, I went down to Kaş to ask the guys in the office and they couldn't get in either. "Problem var" they said, keep trying. An hour or so later I tried again at home and got in immediately, printed everything and took it all down. They were as delighted as I was to complete everything.

Good morning!

Sorry that I keep coming back with more questions.

I am trying to make an appointment in August at the DGMM Fethiye but the last date in the calendar is July 14th (screenshot attached).

I also have the option to choose Mugla or Bodrum DGMM, but both are quite far from where I'll be staying (Oludeniz, Fethiye). If Mugla DGMM is one of the options I can see, does it mean that I can make an appointment there as well? Or am I only allowed to choose Fethiye?

Thanks again for all your help!

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 07.21.35.png

No, you can only make an appointment with the office for the area in which you live. I suggest you wait until you are here and then if you can't make an appointment online go and see them and ask about it.

Hello!

I have another doubt that just crossed my mind.

I work as a freelance vendor manager with an American company. I need to indicate this information in my application as a source of income. Would it be a god idea to receive my payments to the Turkish bank account I will create? Would they consider it a plus in terms of source of income? Because otherwise I receive it to my Spanish bank account.

As a freelancer I do not have a contract, only monthly purchase orders.

Also I am planning to request the permit for an initial 4 months. Then if all goes well, am I allowed to request an extension? 

Any advice?

Thank you!