Ken Grubb

Where to Get Your Residence Permit in Dalyan

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

If you want to live in Dalyan, you will need a residence permit. To get one, you need to apply at the Directorate General for Migration Management (DGMM) in Muğla. The Turkish name for this directorate is the Göç İdaresi Genel Müdürlüğü.

You can find out where this office is by clicking here:

On that page is the Muğla DGMM's contact information, address, photos of the building, directions for how to get there, and a map showing exactly where it is (verified via GPS).

More Information

To learn more about how to get your residence permit in Turkey, see our Residence Permits forum for information about the system, and personal testimonies from people who have already gone through the process. If after reading the topics you still have a question, you can open a new topic and we'll try to help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now