Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Grubb

Where to Get Your Residence Permit in Didim

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

If you want to live in Didim, you will need a residence permit. You will need to go to the Didim office of the Directorate General of Migration Management. The Turkish name for this directorate is the Göç İdaresi Genel Müdürlüğü. To find out where it is, click here:

There you will find the Didim DGMM's contact information, address, and a map showing where it is.

More Information

To learn more about how to get your residence permit in Turkey, see our Residence Permits forum for information about the system, and personal testimonies from people who have already gone through the process. If after reading the topics you still have a question, you can open a new topic and we'll try to help.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...