Sign in to follow this  
treeinstanbul

Problem with new online appointment system...

Rate this topic

I put in all my details, multiple times.  Checked it all, and I get this error:

"Girmiş olduğunuz bilgilerle eşleşen, uzatılabilecek herhangi bir ikamet izni kaydı bulunamamıştır. Bilgilerinizi kontrol ederek tekrar deneyiniz.[104]"

I hope this is a temporary problem.  My permit expires on June 9th... -sigh-

Anyone else having similar issues?

I tried today, 18 May and got the same message:

"We are not able to locate a residence permit record with the information you've provided. Check the information you've entered and try again.[104]"

I will try again in a couple of days to see if it is a first day problem, a May 19 holiday problem, or my problem

I don't think it's that, because if you try to make a first application you can pretty much go through all screens. I'm guessing the old database is somehow still not connected to the new system thus our RPs cant be found. And then we get that message: 

"We are not able to locate a residence permit record with the information you've provided. Check the information you've entered and try again.[104]"

I tried mine again a few moments ago, it let me through a few screens, until I got through to the page showing required documents, accidentally closed the tab, tried to go back, I guess you have to re-enter everything again.

oh well... this is now a thursday problem

NOTE: you are required to use the "First Applications and Applications for Transfer" page:

• To make an appointment
  • If you change residence permit type: long-term (aka permanent) - family (new 2-year RP)
  • If your passport has been renewed or changed

"A “Central Appointment System” has been developed for the applications of first residence permit as well as for changing residence permit types. Through this system, first applications and applications for changing to long term residence permits, short term residence permits, family and student residence permits can be made."

I have the same problem. Yesterday i tried to call to the ministry but nobody is answering. 

Maybe the problem is because we are too late. As far as i understand they wrote that, for the extention we have to take an application from 2 months(minimum) before the residency expires.

"Uzatma başvuruları ikamet izni süresi dolmadan en az 60 gün önce ve her koşulda ikamet izni süresi bitmeden yapılmalıdır."

I hope it's not something like that. If so, we are all screwed up. 

Don't think so. Mine expires on July 27, which means I am not over those 60 days.

Plus, I had an appointment in the old system.

Did anybody manage to make an appointment so far?

Hopefully I can get my private insurance extended this week so I can try it again.

I noticed this on the required documents page for extensions

"Original and photocopy of the passport or travel document"

so they expect us to send our original passports in the mail along with a photocopy? 

Wonderful system.

Yes, that does make me concerned too. I was hoping to finally get an application in the system and show up at the Migration Office with all the docs and show them my passport, but take it with me -- without an RP or passport we have no identification at all.

I have been informed today ,altho' not from an official source, that sending your original passport is mis informative info.

Only time will tell if when you eventually get to the final page of what you need to send to your provincial office, this may be changed to just sending a photocopy.

Maybe its just my luck, but I've tried Monday, yesterday and today without success. The new user interface is much better than the older one. I've used firefox and chrome, (I can't even get passed "Type of Application" page in Internet explorer) and I get stuck at the calendar page. As of now the only selectable date is May 22, so perhaps its all full for this week.

The new process does look promising once all the kinks are worked out, so I'm staying really positive and appreciative. :-)

UPDATE: I realize my mistake now -- within sixty days -- so that means I'd have to wait until I'm withing those 60 days.

treeinstanbul, guess that is your case then?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I'm getting a different error message now:

Applications for extension shall be made within sixty days prior to the expiration of the residence permit and, in any case, before the expiration of the residence permit.[106]

I have more than 60 days to go, so what the heck.

UPDATE: I realize my mistake now -- within sixty days -- so that means I'd have to wait until I'm withing those 60 days.

treeinstanbul, guess that is your case then?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I'm getting a different error message now:

Applications for extension shall be made within sixty days prior to the expiration of the residence permit and, in any case, before the expiration of the residence permit.[106]

I have more than 60 days to go, so what the heck.

I have 57 days and still i am getting the error. 

Same one?

Or

?

Same one?

Or

?

I am having this one right now,

You must apply to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management in your province since the period of your residence permit is expired.[103]

This morning it was, 

"We are not able to locate a residence permit record with the information you've provided. Check the information you've entered and try again.[104]