Sign in to follow this  
jimmy123

naybar from hell

Rate this topic

hi I need help , we have an apartment in fateyi  but we do not live their ,we have had it for 9 years .In that time a British lady has move next door .and broke all the rule that were made by the committee ,to name a few ,we all agreed no dogs as it is a small complex and in the summer a lot of children  / 2 extended her patio on to communal land with out permission   now she wants to put a fence around the patio to keep the dog in which she should not have in the first place ,she lets it roam round as it wants .anyway her huspond  died, and 6 months later she married a Turkish man  ,that's not the problem.no one else can be bothered to stop her  so we took it on our self to do so ,but do not know where to start  .pleases can any one help with some legal advice as she is taking over the complex .she has so much stuff in front of her apartment we carnt see the pool from our patio .

pleases  help

regards james   ps she is 68 years old

Hi James, welcome to the forum!  This woman really does sound like the naybar from hell!  Living in an apartment complex, you are probably paying aidat (monthly or yearly fees for upkeep of communal property & other expenses), and there should be a yönetici (manager) to oversee all this, and there should be a meeting of all the residents at least once a year, to discuss various problems, decide on solutions, & help make local rules.

You should first speak to the woman herslf (in case she's unaware of rules, and that she's breaking them), then to the manager.  It should be discussed at the next meeting, and residents can vote on what to do.  Besides the local rules, there are laws in place that govern how housing complexes should be run.  If she's breaking building regulations, it's a matter for the local council, and you can report her unless she's willing to take down her illegal extension.

Good luck !

This post seems suspicious to me, I don't know why, spelling too dubious when you look at the poster's 'name'?

On the other hand, it could be genuine...... some people are just bad spellers (or have reading problems), but most still know how to spell their own name.  In any case, as long as we can understand what the writer is trying to say, we don't usually pick on their spelling errors here.

Maybe I'm naive, but I can't see the point of putting up a post like that just for the fun of it (?)..... but then again, we may never know! :)