What do you think about Israel-Turkey Relations?

Rate this topic

I repeat my paraphrase of your earlier comment:

"Your narrative is super pro-Israel. In our propagandized world it's a pity that it is thought to be neutral."

wacko.png

Well you haven't answered my question.

You just paraphrased me.

In a world that Saudi Arabia, a country that beheads people, is in a council that should advice how to protect human rights, a council that is politicized against Israel, and decides  what some would see as blood libels of mid '30s Europe, you can't say that  the world is not biased against Israel.

It is just no the truth.

You also haven't answered, why do the Arab States not give the Palestinians rights?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I am not Turkish either but I know a lot of Turkish people have a problem with the actions of Israel such as what happened last summer.   I do not support what Israel is doing to the Palestinia

I am not much into Politics and my major is not in it. But I can say that Erdogan is the most successful Turkish leader I have seen in my whole life. I began to proud of being a citizen of this countr

It is off topic, maybe I should not bring this in to it. Hobbit I was referring to this point you made:   "Each incident generates more terror, more killing, more hatred."   The World Trade Center

Well you haven't answered my question.

You just paraphrased me.

In a world that Saudi Arabia, a country that beheads people, is in a council that should advice how to protect human rights, a council that is politicized against Israel, and decides  what some would see as blood libels of mid '30s Europe, you can't say that  the world is not biased against Israel.

It is just no the truth.

You also haven't answered, why do the Arab States not give the Palestinians rights?

I paraphrased you because you are not neutral but you continue to whine about others not being neutral. All you want to do is cry about how "poor Israel" is being treated in the world of public opinion.  ranting3%5B1%5D.gif 

You refuse to answer how Israel has managed, in spite of overwhelming support and defense from the United States government and the Israeli lobby, to get so much bad press and anger from the "biased" world against Israel. A lot of that bad press comes from Jews who are fed up with Israel's murderous policies and write about whey they have become the villians in this tragic part of the world.

It is Israel who has laid claim to a part of the world they did not inhabit as a kingdom or other government or even a significant population since the 2nd Century B.

C. "Palestine" has been controlled by various kingdoms, feifdoms, potentates, sultanates, and other assorted brigands since then. After the 10th Century, when the Crusaders lost Jerusalem and left, it has been under Arab control, and later the Ottomans nominally took it over. At the end of WWI the British took it over as part of their "claim" of land for winning the war against Germany and the Ottoman Empire.

Israel's only claim is from "prophecies" myths and legends that there is to be a Jewish homeland in Palestine.  These myths took modern form in the 19th Century and in the 20th Century were reinforced by the holocaust and its survivors who claimed a Jewish homeland so Jews could have a safe haven.

The Saudi Arabian government should be destroyed as far as I am concerned, they are a pathetic relic from the 6th Century and are financiers of international terrorism and the most extremist form of Islam. They are dangerous and should be treated as pariahs instead of allies of the UK and the US. I would rather put my hand into a den of cobras than shake the hand of a Saudi ruler.  The Saudis have nothing to do with the topic of Israel-Turkey relations.

The Arab states are as guilty as Israel for not taking care of the Palestinians, they use the plight of the Palestinians to foster their own ends.  There are no innocent rulers in any of the Middle Eastern states. No one really wants to "solve" the problem and end the constant wars.  Israel cannot continue to survive in this environment, it is to Israel's benefit that many voices around the world, Jewish and not, want to see peace in Palestine.

Since you refuse to stick to the original issue of Israel-Turkey Relations, which you started, I am finished. Continue to rant all you want about how "poor Israel" is being treated. You do no favors to the larger world of Jewish people by that foolish and narrow attitude.