PeteJF

Visa requiremens for turkish national to visit France?

Rate this topic

The title says it all really.

Friends in France have invited us to stay with them next year, my wife and stepsons are turkish nationals and I need to know about  the vias application process for them to visit France for a short holiday.

Does anyone have any information about this?

Hi Yellowcatt,

Your wife and stepson have to apply by online (you can find all required information on this website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/france/turkey/english/index.html) or phone call center ( +90 0212 373 58 10-11) for get an appointment with their passport information.

If they got another schengen visa "previously": they do not have to go interview. But, if it will be their first schengen visa: they have to go interview to Ankara or Istanbul and give their fingerprints!

please do not hesitate to contact with me smile.png

Have a nice day!

Thanks for that.

My wife is with me in the UK at the moment, do you know if she can apply for a schengen visa from the UK?

You'r welcome :)

If she has residence permit for UK: she doesn't have to get visa (nevertheless pls confirm from consulatesmile.png )

If she hasn't:  she can apply directly any France Consulate in UK (but she has to submit all requested documents)