Sign in to follow this  
Kayla

Looking for apartment to rent Gumbet

Rate this topic

Hi,

My friend and I work in Gumbet and have came back to the UK for the winter. We are looking to move out of staff accommodation and rent a property. Unfortunately it is proving difficult to do this without being in Gumbet. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas where we could look online or if you are renting an apartment in Gubmet?

We need a 2 bedroom apartment and looking for as central as possible.

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

See this article:

Renting an Apartment in Turkey

At the bottom are links to all of the major real estate renting-sales websites in Turkey, you would just need to check each one for what's available in Gumbet. A lot of them are for rent by real estate companies, which would be a good thing, since they could handle the details for you while you are not in Gumbet. They work for 10% of one year's rent.

Thank you very much for your help Ken. I am now in communication with a few estate agents in Gumbet who are helping me look for properties! I had been trying for weeks to get to this stage, your advice really helped.

Thanks!