Sign in to follow this  
Goreme1990

Rental wanted in Kas

Rate this topic

This post is for anyone living in Kas. I am looking for a 3 bedroom, unfurnished apartment or villa to rent next year. It would be from around February and would be for one year. I am interested in Merkezi or the peninsula. Halfway up the hill behind the centre would be OK but not up the top near the main road. Please spread the word in case you know of anyone planning to move or relocate. Thanks very much in advance.

If you have the time, I suggest you come to Kaş, rent an apartotel for a week or so and spend time looking around. Apartment rentals in the area that you want vary widely and if you cannot see them before you rent, you may find yourself either paying too much for too little or renting a dump that looks nice in photos. This is a good time to be looking as the "tourist" season is over and owners are more willing to rent long-term.

Have you looked at places on the peninsula? Many of them are for rent and at decent prices. It is more likely you will find a 3-bedroom there also.

Good luck and Welcome to Kaş if you move.