Sign in to follow this  
Askim2014

Surprise visit

Rate this topic

Hi, can anyone help me :( my boyfriend is doing his training at the moment I know he will be home in a few weeks for a break but unfortunately I can't go this time to see him I'm not long home . The next time we have planned to meet is April but it's to long for me and after we talked today it's really to long for him too, I would really love to surprise him and come sooner hopefully his second place is not far so my question is could I come and take him for a few days or does all holidays have to be planned a few months before hand and put threw the army ???

The best way to find out would be to have him ask his command. Even if you got advice from someone who had done this before, it's ultimately going to depend on what his command says, as well as individual organizational policies.

Thank you both for the help, we are going to talk better when he's home from his training and arrange a closer date than April :) I will just have to plan my surprise visit for a later date when he is at his second place and I know more details, thanks again :)

I am glad our community could help! Would you, in return, tell us how things worked out? As you can see we often depend on personal experiences, and yours would be valuable to the next person in the same situation who comes along.