Jump to content

Paperwork For marrying in Turkey

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Good Afternoon everyone smile.png Im hoping to get some advise on the paperwork i have, i am getting married in Turkey the end of November, I have the certificate of non Impediment and Affidavit of marital status, i need to get a stamp/Noterized before i go to Turkey, but im confused as to where i need to go to get this done confused1%5B1%5D.gif confused1%5B1%5D.gif

and help would be apprieciated.


Many Thanks



Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

You don't need to get the stamp before you go to Turkey. You can get it done over there. You need to make an appointment at the British embassy to get your cert of non imped translated in to a Turkish copy which just reverses it basically to say your husband can marry legally. They will then tell you another building to go to where they will officially stamp and notarize your papers for you. You may have to wait a while to be seen for your stamp but there is always other people there waiting.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...