Kurban Bayram HELPP!

Rate this topic

I'm no expert on this, but typically a small gift is appropriate for dinner. I don't think anything would be expected for breakfast. I've been to a few breakfasts and nobody brought anything. But to be on the safe side, take some flowers, some sweets, something like that. I'm sure it would be appreciated and make a good impression.

I find that rather a rude term and just because someone lives in a village, doesn't mean they would expect a gift. I have visited people in a village and while I did take some play dough for the children to play with, nothing extravagant, and their hospitality was amazing. They actually gave me gifts and made the most delicious food for my friend and I. 

I find that rather a rude term and just because someone lives in a village, doesn't mean they would expect a gift. I have visited people in a village and while I did take some play dough for the children to play with, nothing extravagant, and their hospitality was amazing. They actually gave me gifts and made the most delicious food for my friend and I. 

Okay. I am sorry.